Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Question about getting a lift with implants when you're already a DD

Old 06-18-2011, 12:40 AM

SeaChelle is on a distinguished road
Question about getting a lift with implants when you're already a DD

I'm a 36DD and want to get a lift, and add implants (so I can get a fake look) but I'm afraid an implant will have me sagging again. Has anyone done this? If so, did you get a lift with implants at the same time, or separate surgeries?
Old 06-20-2011, 12:28 PM

dmomma is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EbonyHottie View Post
I'm a 36DD and want to get a lift, and add implants (so I can get a fake look) but I'm afraid an implant will have me sagging again. Has anyone done this? If so, did you get a lift with implants at the same time, or separate surgeries?
I am a ddish and getting both an anchor lift with saline implant at the same time this Thursday. Some doctors will do them separate and some will do them together. The whole point of a lift is to lift you back up. I think with a good lift you should have no problem getting implants at the same time. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to dmomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 12:51 PM

Zoomzoom is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi, I was a 36 c/d...I got a lift and 371 silicone unders. My ps wanted to do the lift first then go back in at a later date to put in the implants. I was really nervous and didn't want to back "under" . In hind site, I'm glad I did it. My goal was to be back where I started before kids. Wanted to look without a bra like I did with one...if that makes sense. I wanted to end up about the same size. I am a DD now, but that's ok...maybe would have gone a bit bigger, but all in all glad I did it! Look at my pics, there is a difference! Hope this helps... Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zoomzoom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 02:59 AM
Kaz

Kaz will become famous soon enough
I used to belong to a plastic surgery website and the PS seemed really divided on this subject. Some will do the lift and then the BA as 2 surgeries and some will do both together.

If you decide to get both done at the same time it is important to do your research and find a PS that has done a lot of this and has good results. Look at pics, get references etc.

My PS did my full anchor lift with implants at the same time and I am delighted with the results. He put the implant in first and then lifted around the implant so as long as you have the breast tissue available (and it sounds like you do) then you should be able to have a a nice size implant.

Good luck
x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 06:35 AM

Katie84 is on a distinguished road
I was considering a lift, but PS said it was not necessary. He does do them together, and it costs less that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katie84 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 08:37 PM

ProudMommy9118 is on a distinguished road
My PS gave me the option to do it either way 1.) two separate surgeries or 2.) all at once. I opted to do it all at once and am so happy I did! I started out with a D cup, got 500 cc's and now wear an FF/G cup! I don't know if I feel that much bigger, by my boobs are super perky, round and look amazing without any padding. As far as your concern about future sagging, you will need to wear a supportive bra almost all the time, because you will have a heavy implant weighing it down, which will increase future sagging! Also talk to your PS about the look you want, because a lot of PS will tell you that if you start with substantial amount of breast tissue you will never have that round fake look that girls who start out flat can achieve. Just thought I would throw that out there. Best way to be happy with your results is have achievable expectations! So you want to make sure you and your PS are on the same page!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMommy9118 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by ProudMommy9118 View Post
My PS gave me the option to do it either way 1.) two separate surgeries or 2.) all at once. I opted to do it all at once and am so happy I did! I started out with a D cup, got 500 cc's and now wear an FF/G cup! I don't know if I feel that much bigger, by my boobs are super perky, round and look amazing without any padding. As far as your concern about future sagging, you will need to wear a supportive bra almost all the time, because you will have a heavy implant weighing it down, which will increase future sagging! Also talk to your PS about the look you want, because a lot of PS will tell you that if you start with substantial amount of breast tissue you will never have that round fake look that girls who start out flat can achieve. Just thought I would throw that out there. Best way to be happy with your results is have achievable expectations! So you want to make sure you and your PS are on the same page!!
I LOVE the look of yours. Did you have a lot of tissue?
Old 06-22-2011, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by ProudMommy9118 View Post
Also, do you mind telling me who your doctor is?