Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

will bellini ruin sex life?

Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM

singingbabe_123 is on a distinguished road
will bellini ruin sex life?

Hey everyone,
I have my op booked for june30th So not long to wait now!
I just wanted to ask any of you guys that have had the bellini uplift....
How long does it take for the scars to look normal, as in 'not painful'? I know it sounds extremely shallow, but I can't help thinking that it could ruin my love/sex life. I have recently met someone, and we are meeting up at the end of august (met at uni but I'm home for summer now), and if we do take it a bit further I don't want my breast to look painful or ugly because it could scare him off....
I haven't told him about it yet because I wanted it to be a really discreet operation, and didn't really want to tell anyone.
Oh I am in a sticky situation indeed
So basically, after my life story (haha!) I was just wondering how long does it take for the scars to look normal, I expect some redness after two months, but will it still be all crinkly and stuff?
Thanks guys xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to singingbabe_123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 10:06 AM

1hummingbird will become famous soon enough
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! So you'll have two months to heal before being intimate? I have had three benellis this year (long story) and can say that they still looked "worked-on" at 2 months, but far less scary than at say, 2 weeks. The puckering should be gone at two months, and incisions completely closed, but I imagine the scar will still be quite prominent and red at two months. If you want to keep this issue private, it might be a bit of a challenge. Maybe some darker lighting with candles might help camouflage the scars. I think it takes up to a year for them to fully heal, but everyone heals differently. I have seen some ladies look amazing at 2 months post-op (almost can't tell where the incision is) and others still look red and bumpy.

Good luck with your surgery and healing! When you become a member you'll be able to see lots of photos of scars at various stages of healing...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1hummingbird For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 10:09 AM

1hummingbird will become famous soon enough
Oh, and to answer your thread title: "will benelli ruin sex life?" NO! I have been having sex with my partner since one week post-op, and it's been great. At two months, you'll be good to go. The only thing is, my partner knew about the surgery. Keeping it a secret might be a challenge, but not impossible. What about buying a sexy lace bra that can been seen through, but not all the way. That way he can still play and see, without seeing the details of the scar. Just an idea!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1hummingbird For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 10:31 AM

buffy is on a distinguished road
1hummingbird said it perfectly!

You know if you scar heavy already - how have you scarred in the past? You can expect the areola incisions to heal similarly. My PS has me putting medical tape on my incisions to minimize scarring, and even though I'm only 3 weeks post-op my scars are healing nicely.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery and good luck with your new man!
The Following User Says Thank You to buffy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 10:43 AM
I <3 my JBI girls!!!

silly2010 will become famous soon enough
I had puckering at 2 month post op. The incision were not that bad. Sorry to say but after a lift there is not hiding that they were worked on. Probably keep the lights down a bit is your best bet is to tell him, if your willing to give your body to this guy I am sure you can tell him you got a lift.
The Following User Says Thank You to silly2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 12:29 PM

Katie84 is on a distinguished road
I would be more worried about the loss of feeling from a lift messing up your sex life than the way they look. For one thing, the scars will fade. For another, your guy won't care about the scars(that is, as long as you tell him what they're from). If he minds them, then he's a weirdo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katie84 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 03:43 PM

hazeligirl is on a distinguished road
my scars at 2 months out are barely noticeable!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to hazeligirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 06:57 PM

LoveBunny is on a distinguished road
At 18 month post, my scars aren't too pretty. I have some raised reddish areas. The scars in no way ruin my sex life. My breasts still look quite good. I think I might have lost some feeling in my areola and nipples, but I didn't have much feeling in the beginning, so I'm not bothered.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveBunny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 12:42 PM

KC21 is on a distinguished road
Maybe I'm weird here. I'm only a few days post op and my boyfriend and I had sex last night. I still have steristrips over my incisions (one benelli lift, the other periareolar incision) and he lightly touched my breasts and nipples. I can already feel, which I had no feeling before surgery so YAY lol. And it didn't hurt at all. Also, I know with the bandages they don't look the best, but he was still very turned on by them even with the steristrips on. I also have zero puckering as far as I can see. I think I'm an odd case though.

If a guy is going to be turned off by your breasts because of a scar on your nipple you don't need to be giving your body to him. If he cares about you enough that you're willing to have sex with him, then he shouldn't be worried about scars.
The Following User Says Thank You to KC21 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 03:08 PM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
Sex with a benelli is probably better than sex with saggy boobs...as least IMHO. I had a lollipop lift and my husband is totally turned on by my breasts even at 2 weeks post op.
The Following User Says Thank You to madem_jenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 04:27 PM

singingbabe_123 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all of your replies guys!
I guess I'm not going to really know because everyone heals differently?! I have never had a scar before either to see how I scar! ohhhh well XXX
The Following User Says Thank You to singingbabe_123 For This Useful Post: