Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

incision complication

Old 06-27-2011, 04:50 PM

Girlie is on a distinguished road
incision complication

Argh! Just when I had convinced myself NOT to worry about the fact that my right boob is larger and higher than my left boob, I removed the tape over the incisions. I have a "dog ear" at the end of the incision on the cleavage line! I am 10 days post op. Anyone else have this problem? Is there any chance it could go down on its own? Too late to call the doctor today...
Old 06-27-2011, 05:43 PM

sexytennis is on a distinguished road
oh no...u should call ur ps and see whats up..im sorry hun..im sure it will heal well
Old 06-29-2011, 08:54 AM

buffy is on a distinguished road
Do you mean you have a small flap of skin that is not "sealed down"? The same thing happened to me 10days out when my doc took the steristrips off. My left nipple has a small flap of skin that isn't healed shut yet. No blood, no ooze. My PS said it was normal and would heal on its own.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:56 PM

Girlie is on a distinguished road
Update

Went to see my ps yesterday. He assured me that all was well. The elevated area is from a suture that is trying to push its way out, and he says it will flatten out on its own. I wish someone could knock me out until I am healed so I can stop noticing every little thing!