Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

HOLY COW

Old 07-01-2011, 02:01 PM

risa will become famous soon enough
HOLY COW

Now I know this has all been posted before because I've read them BUT now it's my turn, LOL!
Just got back from 1st post op visit. I have gained 7 POUNDS since yesterday am- NOT liking that. Also, what was going to be a lollipop turned out to be a FULL anchor from crease to crease under each boob. I knew it though last night bec of the tightness I feel under them even though I didn't look.

And I can't take pics bec I had nipple reduction (NOT aereola, NIPPLE) and they are bleeding so they are still bandaged All in all I like my size (275 cc's) but I hope they get a tad smaller when the swelling goes down.

PLEASE tell me I have swelling- I look MUSHY around the middle and I usually have 6 pack abs
Old 07-01-2011, 02:04 PM

nabi is on a distinguished road
though i know this is usually case by case, i'm fairly certain you have some swelling. i took post-op pictures and i was shocked and thinking "where did my waist go???"

give it time, drink plenty of water, and get your rest. you're going to be gorgeous! *^_^*
The Following User Says Thank You to nabi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Worth every penny.

just~for~me is on a distinguished road
I went from 108 day of surgery up to 121.5 within a couple of days. I was back down to 111 (my usual) within a week.

I call this THE BLOAT. It is from all the meds and anesthesia. It will go away. I promise!

Just rest up & take care!
The Following User Says Thank You to just~for~me For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:17 PM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
It's okay to be upset right now about all of that. Everyone would be. The bloat is just that...bloat. It will go away and I finally had my waist back at like 14 days out...thank god. As far as the full anchor...well...you must have needed it to get your desired look so maybe embrace it and know that at least you won't need a revision to lift them further like you might have if they only did the lollipop. Bleeding nipples...good lord......this calls for a pain pill...UGH. You know what though? You are going to look awesome!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Kaz

Kaz will become famous soon enough
I just sent you a message but I just wanted to say you will love your results in a few very short weeks. I felt like it was the end of the world in the beginning but I am now starting to love the shape and feel of my boobs.

A full anchor lift ROCKS! They are perky and full - perfect!

The bruising takes a while to go down and yup, I gained 8lbs and cried like a baby. I am now 3lbs lighter than before the surgery (although this is prob. muscle from not going to the gym for 6 weeks) and I feel so much better.

I had swelling under my arms, in between my boobs and down onto my tummy - it soon went so try to not get too stressed.

I cant wait to see your results. SO happy for you.

x
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post: