Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Has anyone gotten a lift and implants?

Old 07-17-2007, 09:16 AM

gfanene is on a distinguished road
Question Has anyone gotten a lift and implants?

Hi there,
I had a ba 6 yrs ago and should have gotten a lift then but didn't know better. So I just had a lift and gels put in. I had 460 cc saline before and I had two kids before first ba so my breasts were very saggy. My new ones are 370 cc gels. I am wondering if anyone who has had a lift can tell me how saggy they got after they dropped, etc. I dont want saggy boobs! I went smaller for this reason and one is already sagging slightly.
thanks so much!!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:25 AM

fufe74 is on a distinguished road
I just got a lift with BA for the first time. I'm 33 and just had my thrid daughter last year. My boobs were small and droopy...they looked like deflated balloons!
I love it that I got a lift they look better now than they did when i was a teen!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:29 AM

fufe74 is on a distinguished road
opps just realized what your question was.....i havent dropped completely yet or fluffed, but with the breast lift i dont think they will sag as long as i give them proper support just like if they were my old boobies. I think you made a good choice getting the lift if you felt you needed one. But I think sagging does happen eventually due to gravity and other circumstances we cant control...but enjoy them! it'll be a while before we need to wrry about that (i hope)
Old 07-18-2007, 09:09 AM

yvonne is on a distinguished road
I did

I am not sure how long ago, but maybe 8 years ago I had my first lift and implants. 6 days ago I had another lift with implants placed. My PS says it depends on your skin and if you sagged once it can happen again. It isn't so bad to have to have another lift. They cut out the old scars and create new ones, although I do hope you don't have to go through it again.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:28 PM
pam

pam is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gfanene View Post
Hi there,
I had a ba 6 yrs ago and should have gotten a lift then but didn't know better. So I just had a lift and gels put in. I had 460 cc saline before and I had two kids before first ba so my breasts were very saggy. My new ones are 370 cc gels. I am wondering if anyone who has had a lift can tell me how saggy they got after they dropped, etc. I dont want saggy boobs! I went smaller for this reason and one is already sagging slightly.
thanks so much!!
I had a lift and ba and if you want to see my pics you can join my group. I'm glad I did the lift (even tho I didnt want to) but I love my boobs!
My group is edited out by admin

Last edited by Ina; 07-19-2007 at 02:33 AM. Reason: No group links on public forums, feel free to PM the link though!
Old 07-19-2007, 01:08 AM

mz925 is on a distinguished road
I had a LP and BA, my girls are no way "saggy" I would say nice and young looking/perky.

If you PM or IM me I can send you pics. I dont have a group yet but will soon.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:23 PM
pam

pam is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pam View Post
I had a lift and ba and if you want to see my pics you can join my group. I'm glad I did the lift (even tho I didnt want to) but I love my boobs!
My group is edited out by admin
Oops! I didn't know that! Sorry.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:41 PM

1HotMomma is on a distinguished road
I am 8 days post op and I had a crescent lift with 450 HP unders and although I know that I have a lot more dropping and fluffing to do but I had hoped that my girls would be a bit perkier, but then again I'm looking down at them so I'm not sure. They already look nice and natural 8 days out but we'll see. I opted for the crescent over the full anchor lift to minimize scarring.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:36 PM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
i had a bl with implants over a month ago, and i love the fact that they look better than when i was growing them! BUT

i do think i could have gone bigger for two reasons: 1.) they are the same size i was previously, which was what i wanted, but NOT NOTICEABLE! and 2.) i look sorta flat chested, even though that ain't close to being true. I think they have dropped a little bit, and they definately feel softer.. but in my corsets and tube tops, they dont stand out like pam's and her sig picture.... so i will need to flatten out my tummy to bring out my boobies more...i am definately getting my tummy tuck next summer( i gotta get a countdown ticker for that now).

scars-wise. as long as i keep the surgical bra or some people have been told to wear a sports bra, that's fine. it keeps pressure on the stitches and by keeping pressure on the stitches, the scars smooth out much nicer. now i see why massaging is important. it helps the scars i have from the drains flatten out and be smooth as well.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:37 PM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
jut thinking... maybe im not wearing the right lifting bra or demi top. usually i wear full coverage.

maybe someonw can let me know what they think....thanks
Old 08-01-2007, 07:23 AM
Just Ashley

AMcNabb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gfanene View Post
Hi there,
thanks so much!!

Hi! This is what my PS recommended for me. A modified B lift (the lollipop lift) and implants. I think I am going to go somewhere between a full D or small DD. I do know that my cc level for what I want is going to be about 700 or so. Cant remember exactly. But I am getting silicone. Havent decided on HP or MP yet.
I don't have an answer to your question....BUT my PS told me that I would have to wear the sports bra for longer....he also wants me to exercise my pectoral muscles that way when they put the implants behind the muscle, it will hold them in better.
I have ALOT of sagging at the moment. I cant wait till I can get mine done!
I nursed my son and he ruined me! Haha!

767 cc's is the amount...I calculated it...

Last edited by AMcNabb; 08-01-2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: add the cc's