Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Shocked when tape came off! Any advice

Old 09-03-2011, 09:49 AM

1234xo is on a distinguished road
Shocked when tape came off! Any advice

Hi, I am new. I can't see any photos which I was hoping to view to make me feel better (hopefully). I had a BA in 2006 and I needed a lollypop but opted for areolar lift. Big mistake. In addition, I asked to be a C-/B+ because I am very active and that size fits my body well, but came out a D. My left breast contracted and I became tired of everyone asking me if I had a boob job. So I opted for revision.

I had a lollypop lift (8/29/11) with 350cc implants removed and 250ccs implanted. When the tape came off I was shocked at the wrippling and bruising. He had to remove 100 cc's of breast tissue on each side that had drooped below the implant and to create a pocket.

Anyway, my left breast (always my problem one it seems) has wrippling and there is tissue hanging on either side of the vertical scar. I look like I have been mutilated. Is this normal????

I called the office and (my doc is on vacation) and they said to wear very tight camisole over the bra to get the fluid that is pooling on either side of the scar to absorb. that does seem to have helped a little over night.

I am happy to post pics but I am wondering what others look like after this surgery. I look horrible. Scars and bruising and weird rippling. Will it go away?

I am so sad and scared. I won't even let my husband see me.

Any help greatly appreciated. I am pretty techy and I cannot figure out how to post pics, create albums and I am not allowed to view albums. This is frustrating because I need some reassurance that I am not a freak.

Thank you in advance!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:52 AM

Excitedmummy is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear that you're having a tough time. I don't know about this but i'm sure there are girls who do x
Old 09-03-2011, 11:41 AM
My PS made mountains out of molehills!

perked_up_mom is on a distinguished road
Ask your PS's office if they can refer you to another PS since your's is on holidays. Good luck. I wish I could be more helpful. Cheer up I'm sure it will workout.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:49 AM

AKADrea will become famous soon enough
((((hugs))). You can't see or post pics yet because you are new and you have a obtain member status. I'm sorry! I know that puckering can be normal and will over time flatten out. The only thing I can think of is that as your implant drops into place, it'll fill in the loose skin that you see. Gosh, I wish I had more advice, but I haven't had my lift yet.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Kaz

Kaz will become famous soon enough
Hi

Without seeing a photo (you have to get to member status to post those) it is hard to advise. I would say thought that right after my lift I posted a "OMG I look like a monster" type thread in here as I was freaking out over how I looked.

Fast forward 3 months and my boobs look like boobs and have a lovely shape etc. I still have a lot of healing to do as far as scarring etc but you will get there.

When is your PS back off holiday? He/she must have someone covering - can you not ask to see them while he is away? At least to put your mind at ease?

Good luck and hang in there - it is an emotional roller coaster!

x
Old 09-05-2011, 04:39 AM

Booby87 is on a distinguished road
oh my goodness you poor thing you must be so worried.
dont stress hun anything the surgeon does he can fix your body is still healing it may be part of the process it has to go through. im sure if something is wrong your surgeon he'll be onto it quick smart! he comes across many many differant problems.
goodluck !!! im sure youll be fine
x
Old 09-05-2011, 11:06 AM

1234xo is on a distinguished road
Hi All, thank you. I am feeling better. My PS had me send him pictures while he was away. There was some skin sagging on either side of the vertical scar on one breast. He was concerned and said to bind up using tight tanks or camisoles or work out bras so the fluid would reabsorb. It worked very well. He called again yesterday and checked again to see if we needed to aspirate the fluid this weekend but all is OK.

I think the MONSTER I saw when I took off the bandages scared me to death. I really wasn't expecting to look that horrible. I had all that bruising and wrinkling and it didn't seem normal. Things look a bit better now.

Thank you to you all for the support.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1234xo For This Useful Post: