Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Question About Lift

Old 07-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Just Ashley

AMcNabb is on a distinguished road
Question About Lift

Hello, I have a question for anyone who has had a "mini" lift. The Dr said that he would cut around my areola, and make a line down to the crease, but not do the "anchor" cut. Also, he said this incision is where he would place the implant.
Has anyone had this?
If so, how long was the recovery time?
How have you scars healed?
Are you happy with it?

Im pretty sure that I will be very happy with it. I have gotten alot of ideas for products that help with the scars from people on here. Im not scared about the BA, but the lift does scare me.

Thanks!
Ashley
Old 08-06-2007, 07:12 AM

yvonne is on a distinguished road
I think

the scars would heal fine. Those 2 scars tend to heal and fade easily. It is the crease scar that might not heal as well and you don't need that anyway. Good luck to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to yvonne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Just Ashley

AMcNabb is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much! I have gotten over the worry about that pretty much. I think they might look bad for up to a year, but after that, Im pretty sure it will be fine. I hope! Haha!
Old 08-13-2007, 10:19 PM

Jellybee is on a distinguished road
I had this lift (also known as lolli-pop lift). The scars around my areola have healed wonderfully. The vertical line not so well, but I am prone to keloid scarring anyway. I was out of action and in pain for a good 3 weeks, but I did have a few other minor complications aswell. I am extremely happy!!! And if I had to do it again, would do it exactly the same. I had quite alot of skin removed, so if I didn't get the lift I would have had big saggy boobs rather than the lovely perky pair I have now.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:27 AM

tjstetina is on a distinguished road
2 in 1

My doc will not do a ba & a lift at the same time. He says the implants press against the sutures from the lift and make scars wider. You might want to ask your doc about this. Anyone have simultaneous ba & lift? What were your results?
Old 08-15-2007, 04:52 AM

LisaPSL is on a distinguished road
Benelli lift and implants at the same time...not exactly the same as a lollipop but I had no complications. I will say that I think there was extra pressure on my incisions therefore taking a longer time to heal. Could have been from the implants being larger...not sure. There were points were my nipples felt like they were going to pop off and put somebodies eye out.