Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Donut Lift

Old 10-12-2011, 11:06 AM

*turbo* will become famous soon enough
Donut Lift

Does a donut lift help to lift the bottom of the breast from resting on ab/stomach wall beneath it or is it simply to just move the nipple up?

My breasts without a bra crease onto my ab area and causes me to sweat and it drives me nuts. PS recommended a Donut lift. Wondering if this will correct that problem.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:44 PM

Angela79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by turbofiremama View Post
Does a donut lift help to lift the bottom of the breast from resting on ab/stomach wall beneath it or is it simply to just move the nipple up?

My breasts without a bra crease onto my ab area and causes me to sweat and it drives me nuts. PS recommended a Donut lift. Wondering if this will correct that problem.
This used to happen to me creating lovely marks on my shirts. I had a mega lift and they do NOT touch my abs/belly what so ever now. I was told that they will sag a bit in the future, but not by much!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Angela79 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 12:50 PM

monkeymuffin is on a distinguished road
A donut lift will help that! I am getting a breast aug and donut lift in DEC and that was one of my questions. It does move the nipple but in the process of that tightens up the skin and lifts the breast. Hope that helps, xo
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymuffin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 PM

*turbo* will become famous soon enough
Thanks girls...I rarely go without a bra, but I don't sleep in one and sometimes the mornings are crazy...like this morning and I was running around like a mad woman between the kids and doggies.....and sweating....totally bothersome. I have had 2 PS tell me Donut lift, ,but I never specifically asked this question. Will be asking at my consult on the 24th for sure....and be clear that I want that fixed and no more deflated boob slap if I happen to go up or down stair to fast! LOL
Old 10-12-2011, 01:02 PM

4kids4years is on a distinguished road
The donut lift helped me with that problem too. Please go look at my photos especially my before, my breasts were always touch my stomach (even before kids - not as bad tho lol). I just uploaded new pictures for week 3. You can see they are not touching anymore. Its so great!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4kids4years For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 11:27 PM

Getting girls is on a distinguished road
I am also getting a donut lift with implants Friday. At first I was hesitant to get the lift because I went in thinking I didn't need one, but after speaking with my PS, it made sense.

He told me an added bonus of the donut lift is that he can change the appearance of my aerola and make it smaller if I want that! I figured it doesn't really add anything to my down time, so why not!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:57 AM

MickeyGrimswood is on a distinguished road
I had a donut lift and the bottom of my breast used to rest on my sternum a little bit. The benelli or donut lift is only a nipple lift and it doesn't move the breast up at all. However, the implant will. Did you ask your dr. about your concern? I would make sure that you're clear with what you want and perhaps he would recommend maybe a more dramatic lift. I think if your doc said a donut is all you need then you should be fine. I was, and I couldn't be happier.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Loving my new twins <3

JustM3 is on a distinguished road
It's so worth it :)

It's only been 6 days since my surgery but my boobs are even now!! my left boob use to be on it's own and now they both even looking at the same spot! Yaay! My PS took off all the extra skin and made them twins. Do the donut lift u won't regret it.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:18 AM

Angela79 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy No working out yet : (

Sorry! Meant to post this elsewhere!!

Last edited by Angela79; 10-13-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: wrong location for post