Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Freaking out! prep for the big day!

Old 12-09-2011, 06:38 AM

i love my dog is on a distinguished road
Freaking out! prep for the big day!

Iím just freaking out. Tuesday the 13th is the big day (and my kiddoís come home from college!!!!!). Iíve done all the blood work paid just about everybody. Getting the R/X filled today. Getting another pair of PJís, frozen peas. Hair and nails are also scheduled for today. Both my hair stylist and nail lady have had implants! Anything else? All of my holiday shopping is done. Going to finish wrapping this weekend.

I feel on top of this whole thing--but Iím just freaking out! Iím scared about the pain of the lift and aug. I feel stupid for spending all this money. I feel bad for taking time off work. I feel selfish. I also feel bad because I run a weight loss program at the gym--so, Iím always telling people to love their bodies and love their strength. I also work with young teenage girls (athletes) you wouldnít believe the way they complain about their bodies! Itís appalling. They are lean and strong! Doing this lift/aug seems to be the opposite of what Iím always preaching.

Also, I keep coming across people (on the forum) that mention strong pecís and unders and how it takes extra long to drop. Does anybody with lift and unders have experience with this? Iím curious as to how long my boobs are going to be under my collarbone?

Why is it so hard to give to ourselves? Well, guess I better call the hospital and pay them now! The last of the big payments!

Thanks for the support and the help! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to vent.

xoxo,
Astroís Mom
The Following User Says Thank You to i love my dog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 07:54 AM

Angela79 is on a distinguished road
You should be excited for your big day, not scared!! I went through it two months ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I workout like crazy and teach spin and bodypump classes, so my pecs were strong. Yes, they will be in your collar bone for a while, that is normal, but it subsides.

I only took one pain pill (the day of surgery when I got home) and then just relied on ES tylenol. It was more discomfort than pain. You can't reach for things, lift, push, pull etc. for a while and that was frustrating for me since I am so independent. My husband had to stop me a couple of times, lol!!

You should not feel guilty or that you are not "practicing what you preach" because even though I am sure you are in great shape, no matter how much exercise you do, your boobs will not lift themselves!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angela79 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 10:17 AM

Thanks so much Angela 79! I’m in the hand holding stage!!! I need to vent and talk and am obviously limited as to talking...

How did your clients/class participants react? Or, did they react at all? I’m Body Flow cert and was supposed to get Body Pump last weekend but got sick and had to reschedule for February. I love release 80! I guess I’ll have the thing memorized by the time my certification weekend comes up... Here’s hoping I can get through the pushups!!!

You are right--I can lift all I want but my boobs will still be saggy!!! I just gotta suck it up!

Thanks again--you made my day!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:20 AM

Angela79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by i love my dog View Post
Thanks so much Angela 79! Iím in the hand holding stage!!! I need to vent and talk and am obviously limited as to talking...

How did your clients/class participants react? Or, did they react at all? Iím Body Flow cert and was supposed to get Body Pump last weekend but got sick and had to reschedule for February. I love release 80! I guess Iíll have the thing memorized by the time my certification weekend comes up... Hereís hoping I can get through the pushups!!!

You are right--I can lift all I want but my boobs will still be saggy!!! I just gotta suck it up!

Thanks again--you made my day!!!
I love flow and don't take it nearly enough. My schedule with a full time office job and then teaching at night has me pretty booked ; ) Yes, 80 is a great release! Love those plyo lunges!!

Um, they didn't really react at all. It is pretty obvious that I had a boob job and I was out from teaching for 5 weeks, so I am sure they put 2 and 2 together. They were just happy to see me back and some of them have said that I look great, and that was that.

I cannot do the chest track/any chest exercises until righty drops (if it ever does).
Old 12-19-2011, 07:06 AM

Here is my update!!! Not freaking out anymore...

So had the lift implants last Tuesday (one week tomorrow). 425/450 silicone unders. I feel great just really tight. Mornings are the worst. Tylenol doesn’t work at all for me, so i have been slow to get off the pain med. Wasn’t going to take anything yesterday, but ended up caving mid afternoon and glad I took one. Mostly relieves the pressure. I have a dr. appt today and can’t wait to find out when I can take advil again! Haven’t had to take anything today. I can handle the pressure...

I have worked my way through a myriad of emotions in this past week. Thank you Angela (you were my angel) for helping me through my rant last week. In a way I feel like this is a really huge deal for me! Life changing event--the result and reward for a lot of hard work I have done. But, on the surface I have to carry on like this is “no big deal”. Surreal...

You know what would be super helpful? It would be great to have a general photo area that would show day to day progressions pictures of post surgery. I probably wont ever post enough to get member status to see how different people have progressed. I have looked and looked in vane for a place to compare what my girls look like compared to somebody (anybody) else from day to day. I had some strange bruising areas on day 3. And I was curious to find out if anybody else had these weird marks. Mine have pretty well faded and now I just have some light bruising (nice faded green/yellow color!).

I’m wearing an under armor zip up racer back bra. I cant wait to put on something different!!!!! Anybody have any good bra suggestions? I kept thinking that maybe the bra is too tight--then I realize that it’s not the bra--it’s just my muscles and skin that feel that way! I push the girls in (the only massage thing I was told to do so far) and that makes it feel a little better temporarily.

I cannot believe what I am seeing when I look in the mirror. I’m excited to get these strips off today.

At 48 years old, all things are possible. My daughter (19) told me that I look “hot”! My son (21 years old) called me Tit’s McGee the other day. My husband told us that he already got his 2 christmas gifts! The kids were cracking up!!!!

Have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to i love my dog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 06:00 AM
Being a lady is an attitude.

BabeInTheWoods is on a distinguished road
Help Riding high

It was so insightful to read what i went through and whats to come all in a flash! I just had an Anchor Lift, Breast Augmentation Inspira 400cc Cohesive Gel Gummies Mod profile, Areola Reduction & Lipo Bra Rolls Hips
Getting better every minute Clear headed wise, by 6 hours PostOp I was
Working on my iPhone!
What concerns me is my right is nicely situated & my left is riding high.
Will they even out? When? New years is 9 days away My Bday a few months away!! Whats my timeline? Anyone? Also the Abdominal binder given is terrible and I bought a Marena group full body suit which has 51% Lycra so I'd rather wear that as its long legs & arms so no bulges! Do you think that would be ok?
Any input would be much appreciated!
Happy Holidays🎄🎅🎁🔔
Old 12-23-2011, 05:18 AM

Hey BiTW,

How you feeling now? I can’t believe everything youve had done! You’re going to feel amazing before you know it... My righty is still high (I had my lift/aug on 12/13) lefty is dropping and looks amazing! I think that we need to be patient! I had areola reduction done (normal with lift?), too. I’m looking for some help on that matter. I have a little gap at one area while the rest seems to be healing smoothly together. How are you doing with the lipo?