Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Does everyone fluff??

Old 08-24-2007, 06:43 PM

gfanene is on a distinguished road
Does everyone fluff??

Hi ladies,
I am 2 months post op and I have dropped but not fluffed. Does everyone fluff or is it possible I will not get any bigger?
Old 08-24-2007, 07:44 PM

nicky1 will become famous soon enough
Wow! Great question. I am a month post-op and I am dropping but not fluffed yet. I guess it depends on each individual.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Very Long Time Member

Kathlene is on a distinguished road
fluffing doesn't generally mean you get bigger. It means your softening up, rounding up, dropping etc. It when the breast tissues, skin and muscle soften and relax,
I'm the same size as I was on day 1, and now 7+ yrs post op
The Following User Says Thank You to Kathlene For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Ema

Ema is on a distinguished road
I have a little different story....I dropped, and ALSO fluffed about 4 months po. I went from a 32D to a 32F. I posted about it several months ago. I was shocked to say the least! Everyone is different and has different results. Unfortunately it's all a waiting game!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:46 AM

Jess is on a distinguished road
For the most part I think fluffing comes later down the road. We tend to "see" the dropping b/c it's more noticeable (breast dropping from collarbone, hee hee) but fluffing is the implant becoming "fuller" (at least this is how I see it for me). I noticed that while I was dropping I was still very perky and rounded on top (upper pole fullness). I guess around 4 months I noticed the "fluff" of my breast settling into place and get fuller and spreading. I noticed my upper pole fullness getting less until it was gone and I noticed my breast dropping... a lot. I guess a better word for me would be getting wider (I have mods). I can tell from the pics I took and can see the difference when I look back at those pics.

I didn't gain in size, per se. While I looked much wider and fuller I didn't gain in projection, I still have/had the same amount of projection from day 1 to now but I am a lot fuller, wider than before. I measured like 9" soon post-op and 9.5" at 2 months and I've stayed at that measurement, haven't lost or gained as far as the tape measure goes, but I LOOK bigger b/c of my fluffing.

Kind of confusing and hard to explain, but you'll know it when it happens.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:52 AM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ema View Post
I have a little different story....I dropped, and ALSO fluffed about 4 months po. I went from a 32D to a 32F. I posted about it several months ago. I was shocked to say the least! Everyone is different and has different results. Unfortunately it's all a waiting game!
Dang girl! You are smokin'!
Old 08-30-2007, 09:55 AM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
For the most part I think fluffing comes later down the road. We tend to "see" the dropping b/c it's more noticeable (breast dropping from collarbone, hee hee) but fluffing is the implant becoming "fuller" (at least this is how I see it for me). I noticed that while I was dropping I was still very perky and rounded on top (upper pole fullness). I guess around 4 months I noticed the "fluff" of my breast settling into place and get fuller and spreading. I noticed my upper pole fullness getting less until it was gone and I noticed my breast dropping... a lot. I guess a better word for me would be getting wider (I have mods). I can tell from the pics I took and can see the difference when I look back at those pics.

I didn't gain in size, per se. While I looked much wider and fuller I didn't gain in projection, I still have/had the same amount of projection from day 1 to now but I am a lot fuller, wider than before. I measured like 9" soon post-op and 9.5" at 2 months and I've stayed at that measurement, haven't lost or gained as far as the tape measure goes, but I LOOK bigger b/c of my fluffing.

Kind of confusing and hard to explain, but you'll know it when it happens.

Well said Jess!

The same is true for me. I was just looking back at my earlier post-op pics this morning and I can definately see a change in fullness and width. It's funny that my girls looked huge to me right after surgery and now I look back and say, "Wow, they were so small." LOL!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:40 PM

Bobbirae is on a distinguished road
Stitch?

Carolanne, what stitch are you having removed 5 months PO?
Old 09-01-2007, 10:00 PM

kisa is on a distinguished road
I am not even 3 weeks post-op and NOT looking forward to being any bigger, but I am hoping the fluffing will mean not only softening, but also looking more natural. Am I right? I have round smooth silicone unders, Mentor 225 ccs
Old 11-07-2008, 11:18 AM

newby is on a distinguished road
Fluffing sounds great

I hope I fluff. I was just writing that I feel my ba left me smaller than I was hoping. I can barely fill a C three weeks out. Reconstruction has been a long hall, the tissue expanders had me filling a D bra, I assumed I would be that. I right now am between a B and C. I have unders 350cc fill 350 high profile.
Time will tell I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the great information.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:30 PM

kisntel is on a distinguished road
Fluffing

Hi, Ladies
Iím new to this, first time writing. I had my surg on April 2,09 this forum is awesome wish i would have found this during all my pre research. sux! Any way i totally got the boob blues after my bA. Feeling like i went to small.... I thought i was on it with the cc's. Hoping i will D/F soon or at all. This is my number 2 Ba now looking back i never really dropped or fluffed the first BA Very perky for 10Yrs.. Finally had money to up grade. Just hoping it was worth it! The secound time around. Have to say though i'm loving my GELs! i am thankful for that.. But i want to know what all this fluffing is about never heard of it.

Age38
110 LB
5'2
dress Size small/3
1st BA 1996 pre 32AA- 32B Saline smooth round, unders
R/L 270cc filled to 300cc
2nd BA Pre 34B/Vsm C still waiting to be a big C/D
Silicone smooth round unders 500cc
Old 04-16-2009, 07:51 PM

LittleJ is on a distinguished road
This was a very I learned a lot from it. Thanks for asking this question.