Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

How much tissue does a Benelli Lift remove

Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 AM

*turbo* will become famous soon enough
How much tissue does a Benelli Lift remove

I am having a benelli lift. I was wondering how much tissue it removes? (If any, it might remove just skin) I know it is less than an anchor or lollipop. Does anyone know?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:16 PM

MissCyn is on a distinguished road
Hello !

I was supposed to get anchor lift because my left breast was really bigger than my right one and had ptosis. Finally during the surgery, the surgeon was able to do it without the vertical cut, so it turned out a Benelli lift.

It is less invasive and leaves less scar than anchor or the other with vertical incisions. But it really did a good job for me. More, it permitted the surgeon to reduce the size of my nipples, because they were too large
Sorry I can't post a picture because I'm a newbie !

I think the healing traces are interesting because the scar is only around the nipple, so it will be very discrete. I still haven't seen mine because I have the surgical tapes on the incisions until my 1 month post-op visit.

I hope it gave you some answers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissCyn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 08:23 PM

*turbo* will become famous soon enough
Thanks so much! My pS insists that the benelli will work great for me and he will do the implant through the areola incision so it will all be one scar.

Congrats on your recent surgery and lift. I'm sure you are excited to see your results and get the tape off.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:27 PM

Paris714 will become famous soon enough Paris714 will become famous soon enough
Not very much skin is removed. Basically, PS is cutting a concentric circle around the areola and gathering incision like a drawstring. Lifts no more than 2 cm. HTH.

Good luck w/ upcoming surgery!!