Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree51Likes

Great Lift of The Day

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-09-2012, 06:03 AM

rallysally is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Paris714;1739211]This is an excellent example of how lift incisions can fade:

[/QUOTE

these are my inspiration scars for lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg! if i knew i would come out like this i wouldnt even question it..
Old 03-14-2012, 09:02 AM

MsMarie89 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by beckybee View Post
Wow...the above result looks great. Can tell she had implants before. Do you think she downsized with the lift?

Hey Paris and all other gals. If you find any gals with lifts with small implants (150-200cc) or no implants, post away! I'm looking for inspiration. Thanks again for this thread Paris!
I have some pictures of my lift before my BA if you wanted to see an anchor lift w/o implants

beckybee and LeNoob like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to MsMarie89 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 10:56 AM

Texasmommy is on a distinguished road
I was very upset when first hearing I needed a lift in addition to BA, but looking at all these pics (especially how good some of the scars heal) makes me very hopeful I may attain the cute perky boobs I want.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:43 PM

cw2324 is on a distinguished road
I'm desperate to know - are these scars that have faded so well realistic or are these exceptional examples? Is this what I can expect in a year, or just what I should hope for?

This could give me a whole new perspective on the scar issue! It's frustrating when you see lift pics on PS websites, often times they don't say how many months after surgery they were taken, so I don't know what the heck I'm looking at - a long-term end result or someone still fresh and healing, you know?

I love this thread, but can someone who knows lifts tell me if these are realistic results of faded scars?

Thanks Girls!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:40 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
Originally Posted by StarToFall View Post
I'll add one of my favorites:
http://www.sairaalakl.fi/galleria/ma...ia-kuvasarja-1
The patient is about half a year post-op, nothing else done than the lift. To me the shape looks just perfect! (I personally like to have bigger boobs than her, though.)
Hey Paris and everyone else...what size do you think this woman was prior to her lift? I'm asking because if she's close to my size, I may have hope for an explant. I was not this saggy prior to my BA but I could be now without implants. I've gotten different responses from Dr. Pelletierre and Dr. Hochstein when I asked about explant and lift. But, Dr. P's response was more thorough. I need to talk more with my PS as the time approaches.

I know I'll look better with a downsize and lift instead of explant and lift, but a part of me doesn't want future maintenance and worry.

I'm so glad you started this thread Paris.
The Following User Says Thank You to beckybee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 04:57 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
Originally Posted by beckybee View Post
Hey Paris and everyone else...what size do you think this woman was prior to her lift? I'm asking because if she's close to my size, I may have hope for an explant. I was not this saggy prior to my BA but I could be now without implants. I've gotten different responses from Dr. Pelletierre and Dr. Hochstein when I asked about explant and lift. But, Dr. P's response was more thorough. I need to talk more with my PS as the time approaches.

I know I'll look better with a downsize and lift instead of explant and lift, but a part of me doesn't want future maintenance and worry.

I'm so glad you started this thread Paris.
This is for Lola. Well I asked Dr. Hochstein and he said an A, so I'm thinking he means around a 34a. I asked Dr. Mele, who I think is super funny and sweet, and he said A to C. My guess is that she's a full 32b or 34a/b, at least afterwards.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:16 PM
I usually speak french, thanks for being understanding :)

TittieSprinkles is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Texasmommy View Post
I was very upset when first hearing I needed a lift in addition to BA, but looking at all these pics (especially how good some of the scars heal) makes me very hopeful I may attain the cute perky boobs I want.

Same thing for me !!!!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM

uwiiish4thiis will become famous soon enough
wow! they all look amazing!
Old 03-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
Thread Revival :)

This is from Dr. Richard Rand, (in Bellevue WA.) I'm 99% sure he is who I will have do my explant & lift. He has been voted Top Doc twice, for Seattle, has amazing lift pics, about 30 years of experience, is within a reasonable distance drive from me, (3 hours), uses his own certified surgical suite, (which is right next to the hospital), and though his phone estimate is a lot of money to UN do this BA, it's reasonable, given all of the above. ($10,000)

Unless he absolutely blows in person, LOL, I'm sold.
http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com/b...t/case238.html

Tam3 likes this.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Enjoy life for the fullest. It has an expiration date.

Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of Slinky has much to be proud of
Hi Dare! Good to "see" you again. Hope all is well. Sounds like you are getting closer to your goal.I just want to wish you the best of luck. Hope your results are just exactly what you want. Do you have a date in mind?

Slinky
The Following User Says Thank You to Slinky For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
Slinky!

Girl, you are still looking fabulous. I hope all's well with YOU, too!

You know, I don't have a date, but am shooting for this summer. We THOUGHT I would do it last summer, but the tax refund we were used to getting didn't materialize in 2012. DH got a raise, but ironically, instead of that being beneficial, it was just enough to make us take a hit w/ taxes. I swear, it's always something.

He JUST told me, last night, that I should schedule it for this summer! Took me all of 12 hours to get back on here to check out the lift forum. LOL

I still plan to call around my city, Portland, to see how much $$$ it would be to intentionally deflate these suckers, then have Dr. Rand remove the shells & do a lift. It will give me more immediate relief, allow the pockets to shrink some, and give Rand a better idea of my natural tissue & droop amount.
Reply Subscribe