Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Will I need a lift?

Old 09-06-2007, 10:01 AM
WP

WP is on a distinguished road
Will I need a lift?

Does anyone have some general rules of thumb to determine whether or not you think you will need a lift?

I am going out of state for my ba and my Dr. won't fully know until he gets the pictures I am going to send him...
Old 09-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
Generally speaking, if your nipple is above the crease line when you stand, arms down, relaxed, and view from the side, you don't need a lift. If you have deflation from nursing babies like I did, but you're not technically saggy, then simply implanting larger implants can provide enough fullness, firmness, and lift. If you'd like to see my group pix you can PM me and remind me of this thread so I know to approve you.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:28 AM

Victoria is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Generally speaking, if your nipple is above the crease line when you stand, arms down, relaxed, and view from the side, you don't need a lift. If you have deflation from nursing babies like I did, but you're not technically saggy, then simply implanting larger implants can provide enough fullness, firmness, and lift. If you'd like to see my group pix you can PM me and remind me of this thread so I know to approve you.
Well said! This is right on track.