Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Breast Lift vs. Breast Implants?

Old 09-07-2007, 04:42 PM

Patrice Toulouse is on a distinguished road
Breast Lift vs. Breast Implants?

This is my first post -- hello! I was wondering what the difference between having a breast lift and getting breast implants. I would be inclined to have whichever procedure didn't force me to stay in bed for six weeks. How effective are lifts compared to implants?

Thank you!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:22 PM

Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura Nanny66 has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Patrice Toulouse View Post
This is my first post -- hello! I was wondering what the difference between having a breast lift and getting breast implants. I would be inclined to have whichever procedure didn't force me to stay in bed for six weeks. How effective are lifts compared to implants?

Thank you!

Hi and welcome. I was borderline for a lift but decided not to have it...so far, my implants have acted as the lift, plus i got bigger in the bargain lol
Old 09-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Just One Bite --

YummeeCookee is on a distinguished road
I always notice on plastic surgery shows that whenever a woman goes in for just a BL she always ends up getting a BA too. Why do these go hand in hand? Theres gotta be women out there who just want the lift and not necessarily a larger size.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:38 AM

momma_of_3 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Originally Posted by YummeeCookee View Post
I always notice on plastic surgery shows that whenever a woman goes in for just a BL she always ends up getting a BA too. Why do these go hand in hand? Theres gotta be women out there who just want the lift and not necessarily a larger size.

Hi just my story but for me I would have been happy with just the lift BUT always a but right I was soooo saggy after going from a C cup to an F cup 3 times in 4 yrs and keeping them that large for a yr each time since I nursed each baby I had NO top volume (upper pole). also the other reason was due to the fact that with the lift I was looking at losing a WHOLE cup size soooo here is me after lift only: no upper pole, a size B instead of a C and still 5foot 8inches and 160 pounds! UG sooo by doing the lift and the HP saline partunders 500 left and 510 right I actually LOVE my girls NOW I went from a 36 C to a 32 G cup but all my friends DIE when they see my bras cause in clothes when I want to they only look like D's!!! Anyways just my 2 cents and my info. Hope that helps
Katie
Old 09-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Happy Holidays!

elizabethmc is on a distinguished road
Similar story

Originally Posted by Patrice Toulouse View Post

Thank you!
I have a similar story to Katie's so I won't bother to repeat it. But I can tell you that the healing times and procedures are similar, BA or BL. Good luck.