Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Crescent or Lollipop

Old 09-09-2007, 01:47 AM

ROSY is on a distinguished road
Crescent or Lollipop

I've seen 2 plastic surgeons so far. The first recommended that I get a lollipop lift and lipo instead of a tummy tuck since I don't have enough skin anyway. The second one recommended a crescent lift and a mini-tummy tuck with lipo. I've had 2 c-sections so no matter what I do I can't get my stomach flat. Either way I'm going to be going bigger to about 550 cc silicone. I have saline now. Now I don't know what do? I liked both surgeons. This Monday I'm going to see another surgeon and see what he recommends. What do you ladies think?
Old 09-10-2007, 12:57 PM

MilkMomma is on a distinguished road
I would go back and ask each surgeon why he suggested the particular type of lift he chose. Then I would ask the lollipop guy why a crescent lift wouldn't work and vice versa to the crescent guy.

If it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other I would chose the one with the least amount of cutting and stitching so any scars would be minimal in the long run.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:46 PM

ROSY is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your post. I asked the last plastic surgeon why she thought I would only need a crescent and she said since I was getting a bigger implant anyway she thought I could get away with a crescent lift. We'll see what the other surgeon says today.