Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

how many lifts can you get

Old 09-09-2007, 09:57 PM

*Sparkles* has a spectacular aura *Sparkles* has a spectacular aura
Question how many lifts can you get

i know it's kind of a weird question...maybe? hehe

just wondering...because i've been thinking paranoidly (i think i made up that word lol) about when i need to get a lift..and how it's possible to sag more as I age and I was just wondering can we get endless amounts of breasts lifts in this case or.....once you get a lift...you better hope your breasts dont fall alot? hehe
Old 09-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Ina

Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think there's a set limit on how many you can get over your lifetime as long as it's all done reasonably and taking your anatomy and its limitations into account. Yes if you need a lift at a young age it's well possible you might need one or two more in the future to keep things perky, but you should try and maintain realistic expectations on things and "don't fix what ain't broken."
The Following User Says Thank You to Ina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2007, 12:31 PM

okay thank you ~ that helps me with a little more peace of mind ~ I was just curious because I was like thinking all these "what if's" in my head ~ I have another PS appt today and I guess I can ask when I get there ( IF Irememer hehe) ~

I've had one PS say I need a lift and another said not yet ... so that's why I'm like what do I do ~ thanx again though sweetie
Old 09-10-2007, 12:35 PM

yvonne is on a distinguished road
I have

had 2 and there is a woman in my ps's office that has had 2 and wants another one. The heavier the implant the more likely another lift would be needed.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
had 2 and there is a woman in my ps's office that has had 2 and wants another one. The heavier the implant the more likely another lift would be needed.
does that mean more (breast) skin is taken ~ because what baffles me is how you can have so many lifts and still hold the implant in...Like have room for the implant....is this the case? (or not hehe)

I'm planning not to go more than 350-375cc's and already a small 32C ~ do you think this would cause a tremendous amount of sagging early on?
Old 09-12-2007, 04:04 PM

CAINAZ will become famous soon enough
Your skin will stretch out. It won't stay the same. Over time, especially if you have heavier implants, your skin will stretch. It's the same as when some ladies go as big as they can go and then a year or so later, they can fit a larger implant in with a redo.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:26 PM

iiiii seeee ~ okay thanx