Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Lift After Ba?

Old 09-12-2007, 07:19 AM

KLF926 is on a distinguished road
Lift After Ba?

Okay, I'm about 4 wks. post-op and I'm a little disappointed. I have overs (per the recommendation of my ps) b/c I had some slight sagging pre ba. Anywho, I don't think putting the implants over the muscle corrected enough of the sagging. Don't get me wrong, they are A LOT perkier, but not quite as perky as I wanted. Yes, I've done the pencil test and I failed!!! I have my next post-op appointment tomorrow and I'm going to ask him if anything can be done. Has anyone had a lift after ba? Would they have to replace the implants b/c I love my size? Any ideas on what a ps would charge for something like that? I know I wouldn't need a full anchor lift, probably just a small benelli.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Ina

Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light Ina is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sure it can be done and many girls have had benelli/crescent lifts done after BA to correct asymmetries for example. You just need to let the implants heal properly. How much the PS will charge depends a lot on what needs to be done, some might even do it for free under customer satisfaction (you shouldn't expect this though), others might charge a few hundred and do this under local anesthetics in their office, others yet might charge a bit more and insist on general and an operating theatre. It all depends on your PS and your wishes. Only your doctor can let you know about the exact details
The Following User Says Thank You to Ina For This Useful Post: