Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts
 
|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.


Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 105
  • 1 Post By Shortyone78
  • 1 Post By AussieAsian
  • 1 Post By AllieOop

Pics-8 days post op/BL

Old 03-02-2012, 08:22 AM
  #1  
105
Thread Starter
 
105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 686
105 is on a distinguished road
Pics-8 days post op/BL

I cannot believe it has been 8 days since my surgery! Dr. P wanted me to remove all of my steri-strips and take pictures to email to him. I am soooo happy with my results so far. Both of my boobs still look a bit square, but they are finally starting to soften up. I also LOVE the fact that I can wear a bra without underwire and my boobs still look perky. NEVER could do that before. Still a little sore, and noticed a stich (rather large one) hanging out on the bottom of my right breast. Wondering if he will have me snip it? We shall see. So far so good!

Giagiammm likes this.
105 is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 04:01 PM
  #2  
Flawless go braless
 
bigrack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: BC
Posts: 1,814
bigrack has a spectacular aura bigrack has a spectacular aura bigrack has a spectacular aura
Glad to hear you are recovering well. I am three days post op took off my bandages and yikes! Can't wait til these incisions look more healed up. Happy healing
bigrack is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 05:03 PM
  #3  
 
fernas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BELO HORIZONTE
Posts: 198
fernas is on a distinguished road
I am happy for u. Was it a easy recovery?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fernas is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 09:38 PM
  #4  
105
Thread Starter
 
105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 686
105 is on a distinguished road
Thanks girls! It was a fairly easy recovery in that the first night, after the local anesthetic wore off, it was very difficult to sleep because of the pain. I was taking my narcotic pain meds every 3 hours instead of every 4. I was icing like crazy and I also had valium. But after the first 24 hours, it got better each day. Now the most I feel is some "soreness" after I've been standing for too long, or spend a day being active (running the kids to and from school, doing a couple of loads of laundry, etc). The pain definitely gets better each day though, and I couldn't have asked for more!
105 is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:26 AM
  #5  
 
SumthinClever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 574
SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
I just posted a 2 week post op pic and the change from week 1 to week 2 is unbelievable. I didn't realize how much I changed until I looked at the pics!! You look fantastic btw! You should be soooo happy!
SumthinClever is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 08:16 AM
  #6  
 
babylove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 79
babylove is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the surgery!!! Happy Healing!!!
babylove is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 01:20 PM
  #7  
 
JustCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Coastal Carolina
Posts: 15
JustCat is on a distinguished road
I'm bummed out that I can't see your post-op pictures. I'm a newbie, so I guess that's the reasoning? I had my BA in May of 2010 with a mini-mastopexy.. Gravity stretched me out good though and I finally decided my body could handle the scar recovery so I went for my BL! 11 days post-op feeling good despite the itchy sensation from the stitches. Eager to go to my 2 week appt and get these knots snipped off already!
JustCat is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 05:34 PM
  #8  
 
jet_set's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 197
jet_set will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SumthinClever View Post
I just posted a 2 week post op pic and the change from week 1 to week 2 is unbelievable. I didn't realize how much I changed until I looked at the pics!! You look fantastic btw! You should be soooo happy!
Wow your scars look so great!!
jet_set is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM
  #9  
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 316
Shortyone78 is on a distinguished road
Glad to hear all is well on the recovery! Mine is Monday and I'm so nervous I want to back out but know I can't. LOL.. I am so afraid of being in pain and not being able to care for my kids after 2 weeks of help.

105 likes this.
Shortyone78 is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:27 PM
  #10  
105
Thread Starter
 
105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 686
105 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JustCat View Post
I'm bummed out that I can't see your post-op pictures. I'm a newbie, so I guess that's the reasoning? I had my BA in May of 2010 with a mini-mastopexy.. Gravity stretched me out good though and I finally decided my body could handle the scar recovery so I went for my BL! 11 days post-op feeling good despite the itchy sensation from the stitches. Eager to go to my 2 week appt and get these knots snipped off already!
I am starting to itch (yesterday) too...and I'm peeling a bit around my incision sites. And you're right those pesky lil buggers need to go away. I have to wait until Thursday. They cause some itching too. As soon as you are a member (it takes a little bit) you can send me a FR and see my pics. Hurry!!
105 is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 07:28 PM
  #11  
105
Thread Starter
 
105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 686
105 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SumthinClever View Post
I just posted a 2 week post op pic and the change from week 1 to week 2 is unbelievable. I didn't realize how much I changed until I looked at the pics!! You look fantastic btw! You should be soooo happy!
Niiiiiiice results girl! They look awesome!
105 is offline  
Old 03-06-2012, 07:22 AM
  #12  
 
AussieAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: perth Western Aussie
Posts: 195
AussieAsian is on a distinguished road
Great results! Nice and tight !

105 likes this.
AussieAsian is offline  
Old 03-06-2012, 07:38 AM
  #13  
 
Tmomto5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 107
Tmomto5 is on a distinguished road
That is great! Glad your recovery is going so well. Is there one thing that has helped the most?
Tmomto5 is offline  
Old 03-06-2012, 07:39 AM
  #14  
105
Thread Starter
 
105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 686
105 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shortyone78 View Post
Glad to hear all is well on the recovery! Mine is Monday and I'm so nervous I want to back out but know I can't. LOL.. I am so afraid of being in pain and not being able to care for my kids after 2 weeks of help.
Don't be scared...you will do great and taking care of your kids will be fine at 2 weeks out. Really, it just took me a good week. I am even back to working out already (no high impact) I'm not even at my 2 week mark. It's been great!
105 is offline  
Old 03-06-2012, 07:41 AM
  #15  
105
Thread Starter
 
105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 686
105 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tmomto5 View Post
That is great! Glad your recovery is going so well. Is there one thing that has helped the most?
Having multiple ice packs available (so you can rotate) for the first 36 hours. I needed ice almost constantly on my breasts. I also was smart enough to purchase non-stick gauze bandages, and they were a life-saver too...especially since some of my post-op bras were white. I didn't have a lot of drainage, but enough to need a pad to collect! Let me know if you have any other questions!
105 is offline  
Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 AM
  #16  
 
AllieOop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,432
AllieOop is on a distinguished road
I found myself a week out taking my steri strips off and playing a little game of "Nipple hair or stitch- do we risk pulling it and unraveling EVERYTHING?"

105 likes this.
AllieOop is offline  
Old 03-20-2012, 10:23 PM
  #17  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Severna Park, Maryland
Posts: 1
jackieO419 is on a distinguished road
I am 6 days out from my lift with implants. My boobs look scary, trying to look at pictures on the Internet to see if mine look normal. Kinda concerned
jackieO419 is offline  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:14 AM
  #18  
 
Meeshie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Meeshie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 105 View Post
I cannot believe it has been 8 days since my surgery! Dr. P wanted me to remove all of my steri-strips and take pictures to email to him. I am soooo happy with my results so far. Both of my boobs still look a bit square, but they are finally starting to soften up. I also LOVE the fact that I can wear a bra without underwire and my boobs still look perky. NEVER could do that before. Still a little sore, and noticed a stich (rather large one) hanging out on the bottom of my right breast. Wondering if he will have me snip it? We shall see. So far so good!
That is great to hear you are doing so well! Question...did your PS ask you to wear any specific bra or just regular sports bras after your lift?
Meeshie is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off