Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Borderline Needing a Lift....

Reply Subscribe
Old 09-21-2007, 09:37 AM

chrissy4 is on a distinguished road
Hey Charity,
I'm new at this stuff, too?!! Just wanted to tell you that I had 4 kids within 5 1/2 yrs, I'm 29 yrs old, & my boobs were really sad!! I went with a lift & I LOVE them. We did a "lollipop lift". They removed my nipples & moved them up (reshaped them, too), then there is a line from the bottom of it(nipple) down. I just had it done last week, so I don't have the tape off the insicions, yet. But so far so good. They look amazing & I am really happy I went with a lift & aug. How do you post your pic w/your messages?
Thanks,
Chrissy
Old 09-21-2007, 11:11 AM

Charity is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by chrissy4 View Post
Hey Charity,
I'm new at this stuff, too?!! Just wanted to tell you that I had 4 kids within 5 1/2 yrs, I'm 29 yrs old, & my boobs were really sad!! I went with a lift & I LOVE them. We did a "lollipop lift". They removed my nipples & moved them up (reshaped them, too), then there is a line from the bottom of it(nipple) down. I just had it done last week, so I don't have the tape off the insicions, yet. But so far so good. They look amazing & I am really happy I went with a lift & aug. How do you post your pic w/your messages?
Thanks,
Chrissy
Thanks Chrissy, I'd like to see your pics!!
I put my avi pic in while editing my profile!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:15 AM

Charity is on a distinguished road
btw... where is Nederland??
Old 09-21-2007, 03:31 PM

baasheep is on a distinguished road
size

Chrissy, I would love to know what size you went with. I am scheduled for a lollipop lift in December and can't get to the cc amount. Of course my husband thinks bigger and so does the dr. but I am very nervous. Good luck with your recovery.
Reply Subscribe