Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By lhelms
  • 1 Post By uagirl
  • 3 Post By fernas
  • 1 Post By [email protected]
  • 2 Post By BC A2C
  • 1 Post By bababoob
  • 1 Post By bababoob
  • 1 Post By professor34DD
  • 1 Post By Cherry.Pie

Can high profile look natural?

Old 03-16-2012, 09:26 PM

lhelms is on a distinguished road
Can high profile look natural?

I had my first consult today and the PS recommended an anchor lift with about 300cc silicone implants. He asked whether I wanted a moderate profile or high profile implant. His assistant said she thought I would look better with a HP implant but I really want a natural look. Can I still get a natural look with the HP. I want some upper pole fullness but I want the most natural look possible.

BraveNewGirl and Giagiammm like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to lhelms For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 08:11 AM

uagirl is on a distinguished road
I think so, I have 425(L) and 450(R) HPs and I definitely think they're going to look natural once they start to D&F. Right now, I'm only 2 weeks post-op, so they're still sort of high. Once you become a member, send me a FR so you can see my results!

My avatar is week 1 post-op btw

Chocolate29 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to uagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 08:31 AM

SexyGma is on a distinguished road
I have HP and I think they look pretty natural.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:50 AM

justpeachy is on a distinguished road
It is more about projection than size honey. I have hp and I feel like it has helped lift mine up and out a bit. I went to 4 consults and was so afraid someone was going to tell me I need a lift to, but all of them said no. In my case I am also tall, so between wanting them up and out just a bit more the hp really helped. Just remember the profile I.e. high, moderate, etc. is for projection and the cc's are for how big they are going to be. Be sure to try on a trainer bra with some hp under a snug tshirt at your consult. This helped my decision a lot! Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to justpeachy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 11:07 AM

fernas is on a distinguished road
I got extra-high profile (or ultra-high as some brands call) and girl...they look really natural. I have pictures if u want to see.

MsRed, Chocolate29 and Anon140 like this.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM

Jingle-Bells is on a distinguished road
I have UHP and they are more natural looking every day as they are softening up at 7 weeks. I was concerned as well and my nurse shows me her UHP's and hers looked 100% natural! So I was confident in them after seeing hers.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:23 PM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
Hi, I have 275cc silicone HP , I think they look very natural & modest..when you get member status FR and look at my pics

Chocolate29 likes this.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:32 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
I don't think profile is the only cause of the natural/fake debate.

A lot of it depends on what you're working with to start. My natural breast shape pretty much required HP to fill them out properly. They could have looked even more strange with a mod or mod+ implant.

I've got HP...and I'll admit, I didn't want them at first. I was really leaning for mod+ myself.

However, they (well, it...since one was explanted) look so much more natural than I could have even imagined. It certainly wasn't that case in the beginning, they looked like torpedoes...but 2-3 months in once they dropped, the slope is completely natural.

petitemomma1 and Chocolate29 like this.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:52 PM

bababoob is on a distinguished road
I have 370hp and you couldn't tell even when I'm topless I have implants. So yes it's very possible.

Chocolate29 likes this.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:57 PM

heartonpink is on a distinguished road
I've seen lots of HPs that look perfectly natural. I think the natural vs. fake look really comes down to the amount of ccs less than the projection. Just stress to your surgeon that you are more conservative and do not want a fake look.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:04 PM

bababoob is on a distinguished road
It has to do with many things. For example two woman of the same stats may have completely different outcome. It has to do with first your genetic makeup, how you are before and the placement. I was low/saggy before and had a fold underneath my breasts so I think that's why mine look so natural.

Chocolate29 likes this.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:08 PM

lhelms is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all your input ladies. It's just so hard to know what you are going to look like when your surgery is done. I think looking at photos helps but everyone is different to start with so your results can look different too.

Can anyone tell me what the requirements are to become a member. I looked in the rules but I couldn't seem to find it. Is it a certain number of posts or a specific amount of time since you registered?
Old 03-20-2012, 02:02 PM

BeautyBarbii is on a distinguished road
I don't know, I've looked on a bunch of PS websites and I've only seen (IMO) moderate profiles that look "natural" but I dunno, that'd be cool if they do though.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:36 PM

professor34DD is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lhelms View Post
Thanks for all your input ladies. It's just so hard to know what you are going to look like when your surgery is done. I think looking at photos helps but everyone is different to start with so your results can look different too.

Can anyone tell me what the requirements are to become a member. I looked in the rules but I couldn't seem to find it. Is it a certain number of posts or a specific amount of time since you registered?
Membership just kind of comes like the night. The administrators make the decision and it is all based to keep things safe for those who already are members as well as future members. When the time comes, it just sort of happens. That said, I have 500 cc HP's. I was concerned about them looking natural too. I know that once they are completely dropped and fluffed they will look natural...they look way less torpedo like than they did week 1. I kind of just put my trust in the hands of my PS. He decided profile and cc's based on me telling him the size I wanted to be (although i think I am bigger than what I asked for but not unhappy). Good luck!!

Chocolate29 likes this.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:02 PM

Godiva is on a distinguished road
I have 460-525 HP overs and they look super natural and very nice. If it weren't for my BL scars you wouldn't even know.
I do have some upper pole, but only slightly unless I wear a push up then it's like cleavage and upper pole for days!!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM

ShirleyT is on a distinguished road
Yes, High profile can look natural, just like moderate profile can lead to a "fake" look. There are so many different factors that make a "natural" look, like your overall body size, your BWD, gap, tissue quality, etc. Explain to your surgeon what look you are going for and then they can lead you in the right direction regarding profile size.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:19 PM

Anon140 is on a distinguished road
I just got 340 ccextra full profile and I specifically told him I wanted a natural look. I like a nice tear drop. Iím very narrow so be suggested extra high profile. At first I didnít even know it was a thing. I agreed then did research and found all these articles saying itís for people who wants the fake look. Iíve been stressed out ever since. Is it possible if I can see your results just so I have a clue on how they might look?
Old 02-04-2019, 01:59 PM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Anon140 View Post
I just got 340 ccextra full profile and I specifically told him I wanted a natural look. I like a nice tear drop. Iím very narrow so be suggested extra high profile. At first I didnít even know it was a thing. I agreed then did research and found all these articles saying itís for people who wants the fake look. Iíve been stressed out ever since. Is it possible if I can see your results just so I have a clue on how they might look?
This is an older thread from 2012, and it's most likely that these ladies are no longer on here.
I have been on here since 2012 and i have seen many albums, and it takes more than profile to achieve a fake look! if that is what someone is after. Many ladies with this profile look very natural.
Your Doctor recommended them because you have a narrow chest, also what your looking at now isn't your final result, it can takes months to fully D&F.

I will leave you a link to another thread.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...-high-profile/

dj2012 likes this.