Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By NWGal
  • 1 Post By DancingDaisy
  • 1 Post By sexi21
  • 1 Post By SeaChelle
  • 3 Post By madem_jenn
  • 1 Post By *turbo*

Do I need a life?

Old 03-29-2012, 07:18 PM

*just4me* is on a distinguished road
Do I need a life?

I put some before pics up. Can I get away without getting a lift? I really don't want to get a lift, I just think the lifted boobs look a little bit weird, plus there is more that can go wrong getting a more extensive surgery.

(supposed to say, do I need a lift? haha)
Old 03-29-2012, 07:43 PM

Akw0801 is on a distinguished road
Did you talk to your ps? They will know based on the look you are going for. I don't know much about lifts with a ba but I understand your reservations. I'm afraid you might not be happy without at least a small one. Good luck deciding!
The Following User Says Thank You to Akw0801 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:49 PM

NWGal is on a distinguished road
Honestly, your nipple placement is still good even though you've got sag. If you went w/out a lift you would just have a really natural looking BA because there would still a little sag as far as your nipple location goes. I had my BA w/out a lift and my nipples pointed more to the floor than yours. They lifted some w/ the BA and I'm happy with the results, I may opt for a crescent lift down the road but at this point I'm totally fine w/ them.

sexi21 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to NWGal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 08:03 PM

DancingDaisy is on a distinguished road
Don't be afraid of the lift. Plenty of girls here have had lifts and gotten marvelous results. I think you'd be happier with your results if you have a lift.

MsMarie89 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to DancingDaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Mommy and wife

sexi21 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NWGal View Post
Honestly, your nipple placement is still good even though you've got sag. If you went w/out a lift you would just have a really natural looking BA because there would still a little sag as far as your nipple location goes. I had my BA w/out a lift and my nipples pointed more to the floor than yours. They lifted some w/ the BA and I'm happy with the results, I may opt for a crescent lift down the road but at this point I'm totally fine w/ them.
My were right at the line where the boob ends and like you said I didn't get a lift but my BA looks so natural! Love it!

NWGal likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to sexi21 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 08:48 PM

minpin is on a distinguished road
You remind me alot of me! I did not do the lift with BA, not because I didn't want it, thought I needed it, but PS thought we could get away without it. Now I am going back next week for a revision and lift. Most likely going with the lollipop lift, PS doesn't think a donut lift would hold up as well. I don't want the scars, but I definitely think I'll be happier with perkier boobies. They are nice now, but lack the perkiness. I have alot of skin that it loose on the bottom half of my breast. I think the lift will help this. I would vote lift from the beginning because I now have to pay for hospital fees again. PS doing lift for free. I will try to post some new pics soon. My album is public, take a look.
The Following User Says Thank You to minpin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 02:25 AM

SeaChelle is on a distinguished road
I think your nipple placement looks really good and you could get away without a lift, if you went big enough. Maybe you could consider a benelli lift?

*just4me* likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to SeaChelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 02:39 AM

*just4me* is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EbonyHottie View Post
I think your nipple placement looks really good and you could get away without a lift, if you went big enough. Maybe you could consider a benelli lift?
What exactly is a benelli lift?
Old 03-30-2012, 04:21 AM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
I am going to say that yes you should have a lift. You have some excess skin which looks quite thin and I am afraid that you would need large implant to fill it in. That combination with the thinness of your skin would leave you looking saggy and large. This is just my opinion as you asked for it : ) In addition it would help with the asymmetry which would be magnified once you get your new girls. You should go to the ask a PS section and visit Dr. Revis. He can review your pics and give you an opinion ASAP. Don't be afraid of the lift. Good luck hon.

Dare, *turbo* and AussieAsian like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to madem_jenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 06:09 AM

motherof5 is on a distinguished road
I personally think you should see what your PS recommeds. I thought I was going to need one, but my ps said I was fine w/o one. Mine are natural looking. Good luck =)
The Following User Says Thank You to motherof5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 06:17 AM

*turbo* will become famous soon enough
I agree with Madam Jenn and not to be afraid of the lift. I had similar pre-op boobies like you with sagging skin towards the sides near my armpit.

I had the benelli lift with implants and I LOVE my results. I know I wouldn't be happy with them without the lift though for sure...

MissNewBoob likes this.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:23 PM

caramelmmt is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by *turbo* View Post
I agree with Madam Jenn and not to be afraid of the lift. I had similar pre-op boobies like you with sagging skin towards the sides near my armpit.

I had the benelli lift with implants and I LOVE my results. I know I wouldn't be happy with them without the lift though for sure...

Hi Turbo. I have a best friend that is considering getting a lift. Her concern, however, is the scar from her nip to the crease. She's therefore considering getting a lift plus implants; I suppose in hopes that this would eliminate the need for the incision to be down the front bottom portion of the breast.
I've seen conversations about the Benilli lift and other types of lifts, but I am completely clueless about the outcome of each type.
With your lift, where was the incision? Were you able to get the lift and impacts all on one day?
Thanks for your time. Any info that you can provide would be most appreciated darling!
Enjoy your weekend!
Old 04-02-2012, 10:01 PM

MissNewBoob is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by *just4me* View Post
What exactly is a benelli lift?
I had a benelli 5 weeks ago. My recent pics are public. A benelli is also called a donut lift. A donut shaped section of skin is removed just around the areola, then the skin is pulled tight around the areola (areola often reduced, mine was) and reattached.
Lollipop is similar, but has a vertical incision too from bottom of areola to the crease under the breast.
The full anchor is similar to lollipop but also has a crease incision (looks like an anchor)
Just4me: in my humble opinion, I think you would benefit from some kind of lift. I think you'll have loose skin at the bottom of your new beautiful boobies if you dont have a lift. No one wants a lift, but if it is the best option to achieve the breasts you want, I recommend biting the bullet. Im happy I did.
The Following User Says Thank You to MissNewBoob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 PM

MsMarie89 is on a distinguished road
Looking at your pics I would say you'll def be told you'll need a lift, the excess skin will probably require a lollipop or full anchor to get rid of. If you don't get a lift you skin and nipple will just hang off the implant, unless you do overs and they will probably be saggy.

I know having a lift can be scary, but having lost 50 pounds and beig left with loose skin myself I know to get the best results I had to suck it up and I am sooo happy I did!
The Following User Says Thank You to MsMarie89 For This Useful Post: