Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

loss of sensation in nipples

Old 09-29-2007, 06:45 AM

hayleybelle is on a distinguished road
loss of sensation in nipples

Hi all... am having ba in November. May have to have bellini donut lift too.... but am concerned with loss of nipple sensation. I really dont want to lose any feeling at all !!! Can anyone tell me of their experiences with this lift, and what the odds are on losing sensation? big thanks.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:37 PM

FemmePerfection is on a distinguished road
Hi,
I had saline implants with a benelli lift. I'm not sure what the percentage is of women losing sensation so I cannot help you out with that. But I am 3 months post-op and I have lost some sensation in my right nipple. My left nipple/areola has sensation, although not quite the same as before. But my right one is still kind of "numb". My PS said that it can still come back in time. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:39 AM

LisaPSL is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I am 3 months post op from augmentation and a benelli lift. I have lost all sensation in my right nip and about 50% in my left nip. I am also numb underneath both breast. I have read that if you don't have feeling back by 1 year po that it will probably be permanent.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:02 PM

hayleybelle is on a distinguished road
Thank you Ladies....

It seems like most people do lose quite a bit of sensation then doesn't it? hmmm would i prefer bigger slightly droopy boobies that still are sensitive, or bigger perky ones that don't have any feeling?.... such a hard decision to make!!! sigh lol!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:59 PM
MX Momma

zachcleo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hayleybelle View Post
Hi all... am having ba in November. May have to have bellini donut lift too.... but am concerned with loss of nipple sensation. I really dont want to lose any feeling at all !!! Can anyone tell me of their experiences with this lift, and what the odds are on losing sensation? big thanks.
Well I had a full anchor lift, so a bit more drastic than the Bellini. So far, at 5 weeks PO, I have realized that my right is hyper sensitive and my left is more sensitive than it was before. For me, this is a plus because I swear I lost all feeling after two years of my kids gnawing on them!!!