Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By abay
  • 2 Post By bigrack

when will they look like nipples again? :(

Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Bewbs!

abay is on a distinguished road
when will they look like nipples again? :(

day 6: My boobs are so swollen, the implant is still high, my sternum is raised and swollen, the post-op bra makes me feel boxy and fat, I am bloated and tired, and I am still tender and sore. All of that said... what really bothers me are my nipples! I got the Bennelli Lift and aereola reduction and I look like a victim from one of the Saw movies.

So my question is - girls with donut or anchor lifts - when did they look like a natural part of the boob again? And not sewed on pepperoni slices... I don't even know if they still "work" or not.. I am afraid to touch them, or look at them in the eye... haha
Old 05-10-2012, 02:22 PM

laineycakes has a spectacular aura laineycakes has a spectacular aura
Awww girl it gets better. The incisions will heal and the implants will soften and drop (D&F).

Because of the lift and augmentation you will require a longer period for healing. My PS said each side is like a separate surgery and they may not heal at the exact same time.

Was about 2-3 months (when lefty caught up to the righty) to really start seeing some results.

Hang in there.
The Following User Says Thank You to laineycakes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Flawless go braless

bigrack has a spectacular aura bigrack has a spectacular aura bigrack has a spectacular aura
Haha - I like the pepperoni comment, that's awesome. I had a full anchor lift so my boobs looked like I was attacked by dogs for a while. But they do settle, the incisions flatten out and slowly turn skin tone.
Everyone is different. I am a bad healer so mine are still pretty pink at 9 weeks, but they do function. I was so excited around week 2 when they got hard - except it hurt a bit when the incision around tightened.
It gets better and better, I promise. You just have to be patient and let the healing take it's course. Before you know it your incisions will heal, your implants will settle, and you'll be Playboy material

hoopla and arkfun like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigrack For This Useful Post: