Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Lift only....Getting NERVOUS!

Old 05-31-2012, 11:44 AM

A little scared is on a distinguished road
Lift only....Getting NERVOUS!

Hi ladies. I am scheduled for a lift only tomorrow morning. I HAVE to go back to work Monday. I work in a dental office so not too active. On a scale of 1-10.....How bad was the pain from just a lift...no implants? Any advice?
Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM

105 is on a distinguished road
The first night (had my surgery at 2p) was really rough. Although my PS doesn't use general anesthesia, he uses twilight and I think general offers more pain relief for a bit longer than the twilight. Although I loved the quick recovery twilight offered. On a scale from 1-10 my pain was about a 7 throught the night even w/meds. But 24 hours after everything seemed to be a lot better. I had to go to a class 4 days post-op, and although I was moving a bit slower due to the discomfort when my boobs would move, I made it!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:12 PM

Mochababe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by A little scared View Post
Hi ladies. I am scheduled for a lift only tomorrow morning. I HAVE to go back to work Monday. I work in a dental office so not too active. On a scale of 1-10.....How bad was the pain from just a lift...no implants? Any advice?
The first day of my BL, I was released from Doctors office at around 3 and was eating chicken by 6pm! I only took tylenol, and I think it depends on your pain tolerance. I think you will be fine, especially if you don't have a super physical job. Make sure you are wearing a supportive bra!!

Good Luck girl!
Old 05-31-2012, 10:26 PM

Rockfordgirl is on a distinguished road
First of all congrats and good luck on your upcoming surgery! I had a lift and explantation and felt pretty good 3 days out, minus the normal incision aching. The hardest part is that same day and days 2&3, getting up from a sitting to standing position and getting up after lying down for awhile. Hopefully you sit at work and don't change tires or anything
I bet you're so excited! Congrats and be sure to post before and after pics. Feel free to add me and see my lift pics too.
Sending warm wishes and big hugs!