Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree8Likes

Anyone insist on a donut or benelli BL instead of anchor BL?

Reply Subscribe
Old 08-20-2012, 10:05 PM

BrickHouse is on a distinguished road
It's going to vary depending on the Dr,area and if you want silicone or saline w/ your BL. I have gone to 3 consults for BL/BA and all 3 were a different prices. I did get a quote on just a BL at 1 PS office, and it was 6000 for an anchor BL, w/ the BA(silicone)added it would of been 10k. But again Ive been to 3 the other two I got quotes on both which is what I want and 1 was quoted 8000k(give or take a few hundred) and the other w/ both was 9500 saline and 10500k silicone and anchor lift. I don't know if the lift's vary in price but Dr's definitely do, and so does if you go w/ silicone(vs saline) it's an extra 1000k.

Summer's are the slowest time for PS so that's when specials will be offered.. Even though I am getting mine in October the quotes w/ specials will be honored since I had my consult in August. However, I guarantee there will be very few, if any specials in Oct. So to save a thousand or so if you are going to be getting procedures done in the next few months, go to your consult this month if possible. I paid $50 for 1 consult the other two were free.. No one should have to pay for their consult! The one I paid for was my least favorite.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:57 AM
Every day is a good day with big boobies :-)

Brittany6755 is on a distinguished road
Yes I absolutely insisted. There was no way I was going to get the full anchor lift recommended to me by a local XL doc here in San Diego. Dr Revis said he could do my 3rd BA with just the Benelli and also take me bigger (I ended up going 1600cc two mos ago). I am very grateful to have looked beyond the full anchor lift recommendation.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:30 AM

Tulip28 is on a distinguished road
The consult where Im going is $150, but its applied to the total costs.

Im hoping ro get away with a donut lift, but i have a feeling im going to need the lollipop. Im going to go with whatever is recommended.

Butterfly Jak likes this.
Reply Subscribe