Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daenerys

vetical incisions not healing !!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 07:50 PM

krema is on a distinguished road
vetical incisions not healing !!!!

i'm trying not to freak out about this since my PS isn't. i'm about 17 days post op and the incision from the aeriola to the crease is nowhere near healing.

he says there is a lot of tension and has me coming in weekly because he has been concerned about this incision opening. i'm applying silvasorb but there is about 1/4" gap on both breasts. today when i took the gauze off it was stuck and now it's read and ugly instead of yellow and ugly.

my PS says they look great and will be fine, but i think they look awful and i'm really afraid they will have a massive scar.

anyone have this experience?
Old 09-11-2012, 12:59 AM

Nat80 is on a distinguished road
Hi Krema, sorry to hear your healing isn't going quite so smoothly. Personally it sounds like your ps is a little concerned too but trying to allay your worry.

I haven't had mine yet, but perhaps a second opinion would be a good idea! There's nothing wrong with getting extra opinions and advice, you gotta look after yourself.

Hope it gets better soon hun.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Believe you can and you are halfway there!

Georgia Peach is on a distinguished road
Yes I experienced this exact same thing! My vertical scar on right breast took forever to heal, I used that silver cream, I used neosporine on it and it just seemed like it would never heal! Be patient and know that it will eventually heal itself. My righty did not scar any worse once it healed but it has always been my problem child. Due to the slow healing of that vertical scar, I could not massage it as aggressively as my left and it has taken it longer to d&f. I am seven months out and I tend to still baby my righty .
Old 09-11-2012, 06:08 AM

angeleyes is on a distinguished road
With all 3 of my surgeries I used micropore tape over my scars and changed them as needed for a good 3 to 6 months, and had no issues with my scars. Now as part of my daily routine, i apply bio oil over my scars and the appearance of my scars are very minimal.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Lara Croft

MadisonM will become famous soon enough
Yes. I have albums posted.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:02 AM

Daenerys will become famous soon enough
Looks like other girls have had similar problems and used Chlorella which sped up healing. Check out the post by BrazilianBoobs and read the first post by RedJag and the rest of the pages as well http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...-secret-2.html

LeNoob likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daenerys For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM

krema is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
Looks like other girls have had similar problems and used Chlorella which sped up healing. Check out the post by BrazilianBoobs and read the first post by RedJag and the rest of the pages as well http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...-secret-2.html
OMG I am an all natural kind of girl so I'm definitely going to do this. Thank you so so much.