Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Pregnancy Implants...Who needed a lift?

Old 09-12-2012, 12:15 PM

*Sparkles* has a spectacular aura *Sparkles* has a spectacular aura
Pregnancy Implants...Who needed a lift?

Hey girls!

I've,been gone for a while... It's been hard keeping up with everything after having a baby. He's 10 months now so I am able to have a little more time for myself.

I was jw about your experience with your implants after having a baby? I was borderline for a lift when I got my implants almost 5 years ago but choose not to get one. Now that I've had a baby and see what breastfeeding has done I know a loft is for sure in my future. What kind of lift did you need? My boobs kind of do what they did pre-ba and slope down, but don't point down... oh yeah and I'm still breast feeding.

Any post baby stories are welcome. I'd love to hear )
Old 09-13-2012, 01:45 PM

zodiac is on a distinguished road
Hi!! My baby is 11months and I'm going in for a lift tomorrow morning!!

I also breast fed my baby. I do not have any slope issues, just some extra skin from the decrease in volume of my natural breast tissue.

I only need a minor lift- it will be an in office procedure with the PS who did my implants in 2009.

Your breasts have changed alot during pregnancy, and they continue to change now as you are breast feeding. You should wait until you are done BF then give yourself about another 2 months before you evaluate your breasts for a lift.
The Following User Says Thank You to zodiac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 02:51 PM

KittyMcTitty is on a distinguished road
I didn't have a BA pre pregnancy, but I've had two kids and breast fed both. I'm going for my lift in January. I'll be getting an anchor (POSSIBLY lollipop) lift and BA at the same time. I wear a 36C currently and they look great when they are stuffed in a bra, but naked, they are so deflated and sad looking.
The Following User Says Thank You to KittyMcTitty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 02:56 PM

Linabina88 is on a distinguished road
I am sceduled for my mommy makeover in Nov. Yours look so nice!!! I have 3 kids and BF one... so I know what you mean. I am getting a full ancor lift hopefully a lollipop, we will see come Nov...
The Following User Says Thank You to Linabina88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 05:40 AM
I'll rest when I'm dead!

CFbacon will become famous soon enough
I breastfed mine for 3 years. I didnt have implants PRE baby though.

For me, mine were so deflated post preg and bf... I ended up with a FULL anchor lift and would do it again in a heartbeat. I would not have been happy with the donut or not at all. It really tightens the skin so its not sliding out of bras.
The Following User Says Thank You to CFbacon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 10:11 AM

*Sparkles* has a spectacular aura *Sparkles* has a spectacular aura
Thank you ladies for your replies!! I guess it all depends on how much "sag" my boobs have...with that, I'm not even sure because they can look nice. I can also be too critical of myself but I really think a lift is in my future, at least on the one side that was borderline pre-ba.

Good luck Lina with your MM!!