Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

I've Finally had my Lift

Old 11-25-2007, 12:48 PM

ROSY is on a distinguished road
I've Finally had my Lift

On Wednesday before Thanksgiving everything came out fine. I also had lipo along with my lift and I think that's what hurts the most. I took a shower on Friday and I think my nipples just look weird. I know it's too early to tell how they're going to look, but I'm getting depressed. Right now they look all smashed in. I got 492 cc and 533 cc silicone. Please someone tell me this look is going to change.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM

jinaz is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop/ba on the 8th; my steri strips finally got to where I felt I could take them off and I about passed out (hee hee) then freaked!. My areola's don't look symmetrical! One is larger than the other. The one that is smaller is the side that hasn't dropped so I'm hoping once it does it might look bigger???? IDK!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:16 PM

Oh my goodness! I hope it gets better for us. I can see that they're not as smashed in anymore. I haven't taken the tape of the nipples yet so I don't what those look like. I'm kinda scared of taking them off. I'm suppose to wait until they start peeling back on their own.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM

I have a po on Tues; I'm surely gonna ask cause I swear one looks "vertical" and the other "horizontal"!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:13 AM

So how did your PO go?
Old 12-06-2007, 05:04 PM

Went fine, he said I llok great. He did mention how the right hadn't dropped but that they give a ba 6 weeks and bl/ba 8 weeks. I go back on Jan 4th, hopefully it will have dropped by then. I asked about my areolas and he said lets give it some more time....I started using Dermatix for my scars. Thanks for asking!

How r u doing? u can pm me if u want.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:37 PM

Well...I get depressed because my breast are still all smashed in although not as bad as before. Plus, my nips don't look so hot. I have a lot of puckering. I realize I have to wait for the results, but I just get so impatient. I haven't put anything on them yet because of the tiny bit of blood that is still seeping from my right nip. I want to put something on them so bad.

I'm glad that your PO went well. Mine is not until the 21st but I can't wait.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:18 PM

LisaPSL is on a distinguished road
Smile

Rosy, Hope you are doing well. It's kind of a long recovery but SOOO worth it in the end. Good luck 2 you!!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Just Ashley

AMcNabb is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LisaPSL View Post
Rosy, Hope you are doing well. It's kind of a long recovery but SOOO worth it in the end. Good luck 2 you!!
Yes it is!

As far as everything not looking right, I am three months out, and they look alot better than they did before, but even a month ago I told the Dr that I wanted to get a re-do for my scars. He said to give it atleast six months before we consider that, because there is still SO MUCH changing to go through. I still have some puckering of my areola, but it is smoothing out, also, they are rounding up alot too and looking more like they are supposed to. It is a LONG process but very worth it in the end...Good luck ladies and dont get depressed!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMcNabb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2007, 08:26 AM

Thanks. I'm a month out now and I can see that they look better. I just wish they would drop some more and maybe that will smooth out some of the puckering.