Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By momneedslift

Anchor lift

Old 03-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Woot Woot!! No more boob envy!!

boobenvy13 is on a distinguished road
Anchor lift

I am having an anchor lift with a BA and wanted to ask others if the scars are worth it? And how was the healing process? I have a 3 yr and and an 11 month old who is attached to my hip. My surgery will be on a thurs and I will only have help from my hubby til he goes back to work on Monday!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:01 PM

momneedslift is on a distinguished road
I had a full lift and BA on a Thursday and went back to work on Monday. It was brutal! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I also had lipo, but I still think it would be tough. 3 weeks in, the scars already look pretty good. My nipples look perfect, love that they are smaller! The crease scar isn't noticeable, the only one that is visible is the one from the nipple to the crease.

I have a 3yr old and 1yr old (both January babies). I had my mom help with daycare because getting them in and out of the carseats and then carrying the 1yr old to her daycare room was difficult. I was holding/carrying her within a few days of surgery, it was uncomfortable, but manageable. Hope that helps! Good luck!

boobenvy13 likes this.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:31 PM

Thank you! I've been stressing about taking care of my youngest one. I'm a stay at home mom, so they'll both be here with me. My mom isn't very supportive so I know she won't help very much. I'm glad to hear that you are healing so well. My 3 yr old is a jan baby also, his is the 9th
Old 03-22-2013, 05:08 PM

phoenixmomma is on a distinguished road
Hi! I'm having a lollipop lift and augmentation this Monday. I'm having my inlaws take the kids to their house for 4 days and then my mom will be around to help me the following week. I have a 3 year old and a 14 month old. My 14 month old is still barely walking so it's going to be a long recovery!! I will keep you posted on how mine goes. I actually haven't totally gotten over the fear of scars and now I am just so excited to rock strapless sundresses and cute bikini's this summer! Do you have a close friend or relative that is supportive and could help you if you needed it?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:55 AM

Yes! Please keep me posted. How did your surgery go? I am soo excited to be able to wear dresses and shirts I haven't been able to ever wear before! Everyone I know will be working so I'm just going to have to suck it up and take care of my babies
Old 05-28-2013, 10:22 AM

Lovesteel3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by boobenvy13 View Post
Yes! Please keep me posted. How did your surgery go? I am soo excited to be able to wear dresses and shirts I haven't been able to ever wear before! Everyone I know will be working so I'm just going to have to suck it up and take care of my babies
How did it go after the surgery lifting your kids? i get my surgery the 30th. so 2 days. and i have 3 kids 1,2,5. i have my husband with me for 9 days but idk if i can lift them after that?
Old 05-28-2013, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lovesteel3 View Post
How did it go after the surgery lifting your kids? i get my surgery the 30th. so 2 days. and i have 3 kids 1,2,5. i have my husband with me for 9 days but idk if i can lift them after that?
It went really well after surgery. My husband actually had to go into work the day after and my mom came to "help" but I still had to do EVERYHING! I didn't pick up my 3yr old but I had no choice to pick up my 11 month old. I was still changing diapers and putting him in his high chair. I just made sure to keep my arms at my sides when lifting him and not to extend my arms at all. I was pretty sore at night from doing too much, but nothing a pill couldn't fix lol
Old 05-30-2013, 04:27 PM

ShaunaB is on a distinguished road
It went really well after surgery. My husband actually had to go into work the day after and my mom came to "help" but I still had to do EVERYHING! I didn't pick up my 3yr old but I had no choice to pick up my 11 month old. I was still changing diapers and putting him in his high chair. I just made sure to keep my arms at my sides when lifting him and not to extend my arms at all. I was pretty sore at night from doing too much, but nothing a pill couldn't fix lol
Hello! How is the healing process coming along for you? Do you know about what size bra you are in now? We are the same height and weight and I have been on the hunt for some pics of someone my size with bigger implants. How is the scarring? Any info on what I should expect would be extremely helpful! =)
Old 05-30-2013, 06:37 PM
DgL

DgL is on a distinguished road
YES! I had a lollipop lift and implants. Totally worth it. I have a public album if you wanna see my scars. My only issue is I was spitting the stitches. Now I'm almost fully healed.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by ShaunaB View Post
Hello! How is the healing process coming along for you? Do you know about what size bra you are in now? We are the same height and weight and I have been on the hunt for some pics of someone my size with bigger implants. How is the scarring? Any info on what I should expect would be extremely helpful! =)
I'm all healed now and everything looks perfect! I haven't actually been sized yet but I'd say I'm a 32DD or DDD but don't look that big at all. When you become a member FR me! I have public and private albums. My scars are healing really well and you can barely even see the one around my areolas. The vertical scar is pencil thin and I think will be invisible in a year what info would you like to know?
Old 05-31-2013, 04:38 PM

ShaunaB is on a distinguished road
I'm all healed now and everything looks perfect! I haven't actually been sized yet but I'd say I'm a 32DD or DDD but don't look that big at all. When you become a member FR me! I have public and private albums. My scars are healing really well and you can barely even see the one around my areolas. The vertical scar is pencil thin and I think will be invisible in a year what info would you like to know?
I am posting so much I feel like I am being annoying! I am so antsy to see after pics of lifts! But I will def FR you! I don't even really know what to ask, just what to expect I guess..? I have only been emailing my PS and without seeing me in office, they think I may be able to get away w just a lollipop but may need to go anchor. I'm almost tempted to just tell them to go ahead with the full anchor if it will give me better, longer lasting results. Idk..but I'm glad your scars aren't bad! I think that's where my biggest freak out was!