Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree46Likes

Basically if you get a lift around the nipple they look horrible for a long time?

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-29-2013, 08:13 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
If I had enough tissue to just have a lift, I would have done it. But I didn't. One of the things that bothered me more than the size of my boobs was the sag.

It's actually surprising just how much an implant alone won't improve sagging, because sometimes the implant can cause more sagging.

I've had 2 lifts. I had the second one when I downsized and now I can walk around without a bra on and look good. For me, that's really nice. (Not that I do it that often ). My scars went from red to pink to flat and white. You're welcome to FR me to see my pics. I don't have pics from my recent surgery but I have good ones from the first one.

Like my surgeon says, he's a shape and not a size PS. He focuses on shaping and good placement. You don't want big saggy boobs.

Richele likes this.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:11 PM

ShaunaB is on a distinguished road
You ladies have made me feel so much better about getting a lift, too! Thank you!
Old 06-01-2013, 05:12 PM

JustDuckie is on a distinguished road
I too just had my lift and augmentation this week. I do have to agree they are a little overwhelming at first seeing the incisions and all the stiches. But even with all of that work being done I can already tell that my breasts will look better than they did once they are healed. I hope yours heals well also.

ShaunaB likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to JustDuckie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 08:28 AM

Chevydog will become famous soon enough
I had a full anchor lift which goes around the nipple and even though I'm only 17 days PO ... I think I'm healing beautifully!! My surgeon really is talented. I have to keep the tape on for 8 weeks and from my understanding, the tape really helps keep the scarring to a minimum. My only disgruntle is that I'm concerned I'll be too big lol. I'm hoping that things will look more proportionate after I D&F

ShaunaB likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chevydog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 04:25 PM

singe11 is on a distinguished road
I had a full anchor lift two weeks ago and never had any steri strips on them, i guess my PS put glue over the sutures. I have not had any problem parading them around to my husband who is in love with them -lol...I already had 2 c-sections and a tummy tuck so I guess I would rather get the final result and not worry about a little scarring to get there. I needed the full lift so the scars are just part of it. At first I had pretty bad bruising but 2 weeks out the bruising is gone and my incisions are healing really nicely. My only complaint is that my ps said he couldn't go bigger and I only ended up with about 300ccs love my lift tho!!

ShaunaB likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to singe11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 04:31 PM

16atheart is on a distinguished road
I had a circumareolar (Benelli) lift almost 3 weeks ago and I'm really pleased with how quickly they are healing. One nipple looks better than the other, but I'm sure that over time that will all even out. I don't regret having them done this way at all.

Richele and ShaunaB like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to 16atheart For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 08:21 PM

Jaddles is on a distinguished road
Update: at 7 weeks PO my areola scar is near on invisible, it's very, very fine and one it fades a little from the pink colour it is now will be incredibly difficult to spot

ShaunaB likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaddles For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2013, 11:44 AM

ShaunaB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by singe11 View Post
I had a full anchor lift two weeks ago and never had any steri strips on them, i guess my PS put glue over the sutures. I have not had any problem parading them around to my husband who is in love with them -lol...I already had 2 c-sections and a tummy tuck so I guess I would rather get the final result and not worry about a little scarring to get there. I needed the full lift so the scars are just part of it. At first I had pretty bad bruising but 2 weeks out the bruising is gone and my incisions are healing really nicely. My only complaint is that my ps said he couldn't go bigger and I only ended up with about 300ccs love my lift tho!!
Why could you only go up to 300ccs?
Old 06-03-2013, 12:07 PM

CC9300 is on a distinguished road
I also had a Benelli and love my results already. I guess it's just like anything else, case by case!
Old 06-03-2013, 12:16 PM

Shauna B I am not sure, I guess some PS s like to do 2 different surgeries, one for the lift, then when that heals do the BA, but if my PS said if I wanted them together then he could only safely do a certain size so they don't mess up the full lift. I also told him at the beginning I didn't want to go too big which now I regret. I wish I would have begged for at least 350ccs. Oh well, once healed all the way from this surgery I may be fine and just feel the pressure to be bigger cause I am on here everyday and I have a girlfriend who has pretty big ones.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM

Also my scar lifts and areola scars are healing perfectly! YEA! And I haven't put anything on them yet!!
Reply Subscribe