Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree17Likes
  • 11 Post By sccakes
  • 1 Post By x_beauteous
  • 1 Post By sccakes
  • 1 Post By Cynthiasweat
  • 2 Post By 16atheart
  • 1 Post By vegasmom

6 months later......

Old 05-26-2013, 10:23 AM

sccakes is on a distinguished road
6 months later......

I haven't been on here awhile. I had my surgery six months ago. I was happy with actually having boobs but sad they were snoopy boobs & my aerolas stretched out and were bigger than what I started with. I hated that. My PS told me to wait 6 months and we would see how they looked and go from there. My six months is here and I went in for my 6 month check and decided to go for the lift. Last wed I did the benelli lift and with that reduced my aeroIas I am soooo happy with the results! My PS did it in his office and he did a great job. My boobs were not pretty to start with and he has mad them pretty. It has been a long process but I think I'm going to love them.
I will post pics in a public album for a little while.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:27 AM

x_beauteous is on a distinguished road
Aw congrats! Glad you love your boobs now, that's all that matters ^_^ happy healing

Richele likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to x_beauteous For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 11:04 AM

alexis31 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! I saw your pics and they look so pretty already!
The Following User Says Thank You to alexis31 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 06:01 PM

Jaddles is on a distinguished road
It's made such a big difference, you must be very happy with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaddles For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 06:06 PM

DeeRaha is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sccakes View Post
I haven't been on here awhile. I had my surgery six months ago. I was happy with actually having boobs but sad they were snoopy boobs & my aerolas stretched out and were bigger than what I started with. I hated that. My PS told me to wait 6 months and we would see how they looked and go from there. My six months is here and I went in for my 6 month check and decided to go for the lift. Last wed I did the benelli lift and with that reduced my aeroIas I am soooo happy with the results! My PS did it in his office and he did a great job. My boobs were not pretty to start with and he has mad them pretty. It has been a long process but I think I'm going to love them.

Sccakes, I'm new so I can't see your album but I'm glad you're happy with the results.

I was hoping if you could answer a few questions I have. Did your PS mention prior to your BA that you might need a lift later or did it only become apparent you needed a lift after the surgery? Also, how long did it take for him to do the lift, was it just local anesthesia? TIA
Old 05-26-2013, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by DeeRaha View Post
Sccakes, I'm new so I can't see your album but I'm glad you're happy with the results.

I was hoping if you could answer a few questions I have. Did your PS mention prior to your BA that you might need a lift later or did it only become apparent you needed a lift after the surgery? Also, how long did it take for him to do the lift, was it just local anesthesia? TIA
I was borderline lift. My PS wanted to see if the implant would be enough to lift them. So we waited 6 months for everything to settle & we both agreed the lift needed to happen. I did it in his office with local. It took him a little over two hours. It was not bad at all. A little weird to be awake but I didn't feel a thing.

Richele likes this.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:00 PM

Lanie is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing your experience! So glad you have now gotten results you love! Congrats!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2013, 10:42 PM

Cynthiasweat is on a distinguished road
Yes, thanks for sharing, I can't imagine sitting there for 2 hours with local. But kudos to your ps for being so honest and accomodating.

Richele likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cynthiasweat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2013, 11:58 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
You look great!

The most important thing is you are happy. I'm glad you like you results.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake85 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 AM

I just got my stitches out yesterday. Boy do my insicions look angry! I am very glad I did the lift and hope everything heals nice, and that the scars will not be as bad as I think they are going to be.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:50 AM

16atheart is on a distinguished road
Congratulations! It's always uplifiting to hear when someone is happy with the outcome. Now, go show them off.

sccakes and Richele like this.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:37 PM

Lacey823 is on a distinguished road
Congrats girl, I am also considering a lift (having similar problem) Do you have any photos to see results?
Old 06-06-2013, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lacey823 View Post
Congrats girl, I am also considering a lift (having similar problem) Do you have any photos to see results?
I do in a private album. I'll send you a friend request.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:46 PM
BRO

BRO is on a distinguished road
Congrats on your decision! My doctor mentioned that my boobies might need a lift if the the nipples don't end up centering. It is still too soon to decide, but the thought of having any other surgery has me worried.

I am totally clueless what a lift entails. Would love to see your pictures to get an idea. Will send you a FR if you don't mind me looking at your pictures and progress.

Thanks in advance. :-)
Old 06-08-2013, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by BRO View Post
Congrats on your decision! My doctor mentioned that my boobies might need a lift if the the nipples don't end up centering. It is still too soon to decide, but the thought of having any other surgery has me worried.

I am totally clueless what a lift entails. Would love to see your pictures to get an idea. Will send you a FR if you don't mind me looking at your pictures and progress.

Thanks in advance. :-)
Hey, FR accepted. I did my lift in my Dr.'s office under local. It was not that bad all. I just did the little benelli lift. Good luck!
Old 06-10-2013, 04:42 PM

vegasmom is on a distinguished road
Congrats! I had a lift, BA and areola reduction (304 cc's) almost 3 months ago. Healing pretty good and was scared to do all 3 but happy I did! That's great you're so happy with your results... I will send a FR if you wanna discuss progress with me :-)

sccakes likes this.