Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stittle

Boobies and work

Old 06-02-2013, 02:11 AM

Totsky is on a distinguished road
Boobies and work

Just wondering how you dealt with the no boobies to boobies with work colleagues?

I'm a manager and my staff are predominantly females. Half of me thinks I should tell them - may make the path easier... or not to say anything as it has nothing to do with them.

What did you ladies do?
Old 06-03-2013, 04:07 AM

stittle is on a distinguished road
Can't speak from experience, but I would mention it to any colleagues I feel close with or spend a lot of time around. You don't owe an explanation to anyone. It is up to you in the end

steph73 likes this.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:34 AM

Sparkles2013 is on a distinguished road
Agree with above poster :)

Totally agree with mentioning to those you feel like .. E.g your friends in work who would probably ask anyway and say nothing to anyone else unless you want to. Nobodies business at the end of the day! Good luck x
Old 06-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Thanks ladies - I think I'll get support by being open and will take your comments on board and be selective on who I tell
Old 06-03-2013, 11:20 AM

Cchan is on a distinguished road
It is best just to stick to close friends and for any others, they can see if for them self? Haha there will be a lot of shocks. Another thing you need to be prepare for the questions that will be asked if you don't tell them.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:46 PM

Hippie chick is on a distinguished road
If you tell a few the rest will find out and may wonder why you told others but not them. I'd tell only one or two if they are your close friends. & start wearing rice sizers to work one day maybe and not the next to keep them guessing! by the time you get your BA they may not even notice
Old 06-04-2013, 01:26 PM

Rice sizers - not even thought about that. Now need to research how much rice for the 500/550cc I'll be getting.

Issue is, none are close friends as I always keep business and social life completely separate. I did tell one girl (she had hers done 6 years ago) when I was first supposed to have them done in Dec 2011 but due to illness was able to. Think I may tell her again as I think she may be considering a revision following her first baby.