Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tam3

Need opinions

Old 06-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Need opinions

Do I need a breastlift? I feel I do, my fiancee thinks I'm being crazy but wants me to be happy.

I like the fake look. Emma Glover is my boob idol (for shape) I'm wanting a bit bigger than her.

Can you look at my pictures and let me know please? They are private just send me a friend request.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm Made Of Plastic, Isn't It Fantastic?!!?!!

Ki11er Barb1e has a spectacular aura Ki11er Barb1e has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Cupcake85 View Post
Do I need a breastlift? I feel I do, my fiancee thinks I'm being crazy but wants me to be happy.

I like the fake look. Emma Glover is my boob idol (for shape) I'm wanting a bit bigger than her.

Can you look at my pictures and let me know please? They are private just send me a friend request.
I don't think you NeeD a lift. I think you look fantastic right now!! But I know how it is to want a look that most likely can't be achieved without a lift. If you are wanting the faker look, the only things to do is go with a significantly larger implant (idk if the size you're wanting will do it) or get a lift. So I guess you just have to decide what you want to do and do what will make you happy
The Following User Says Thank You to Ki11er Barb1e For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 04:20 AM

Tam3 is on a distinguished road
I agree with Killer Barbie that you don't necessarily NEED a lift depending on your goal, but a super fake look might be hard to achieve without one. How did your healing go with your last lift? Your pre-pregnancy pic looks like your scars healed really well. Congrats on your new baby!

Cupcake85 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tam3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 10:16 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Tam3 View Post
I agree with Killer Barbie that you don't necessarily NEED a lift depending on your goal, but a super fake look might be hard to achieve without one. How did your healing go with your last lift? Your pre-pregnancy pic looks like your scars healed really well. Congrats on your new baby!
Healing was painful and took time but I also went with partial unders at the same time.

I took more photos and looking at them I'm unhappy with how they have dropped so am going to definitely have a lift.