Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Emery12
  • 2 Post By LUVNFL
  • 1 Post By Laineymae

Donut lift and augmentation. Bad scarring?

Old 06-06-2013, 07:37 PM

Emery12 is on a distinguished road
Donut lift and augmentation. Bad scarring?

Went for my consult today and my doc recommended a donut lift along with augmentation. I guess I just wasn't expecting this. I'm new to this board and just need some advice. The scarring terrifies me. Am I overreacting? This will be my first surgery. Advice please!

footballwife likes this.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:49 PM

LUVNFL will become famous soon enough LUVNFL will become famous soon enough
The benelli really is the least evasive of the all the lifts and really can make a world of difference in giving that nice perky look. As far as scarring goes it doesnt look too hot the first few wks. When I first removed tape from mine I was slightly taken aback but they heal beautifully. Today I hardly notice my scars unless I really look. Just make sure to religiously put on a good scar treatment after your surgery and you will be amazed how well they heal. Good luck

sccakes and Richele like this.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:07 PM

DDoubleScoop is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop lift and crease incision on my right side, its been 7 years and it healed pretty well I really have to inspect it to make it out, as soon as i was cleared to use mederma I used it religiously until it was faint red/pink then I did a little tanning here and there which helped it blend pretty well.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:24 PM

sccakes is on a distinguished road
I just had a be benelli lift done 6 months after my BA. I would take the scars to have perky breasts. Mine looked so sad and saggy after BA. They look much better now even with the incisions. I can't wait for then to heal. It was well worth it!
Old 06-08-2013, 04:40 PM

ChristeenaMarie is on a distinguished road
I had a donut lift May 3rd and my scars are healing very nice. The puckering is starting to smooth out and I'm pretty happy as far as that part goes.. BUT I don't see much of a difference, maybe I expected more of a lift but to me they look the same way now that they did before..
Old 06-10-2013, 10:07 PM

Laineymae is on a distinguished road
I am almost four months out and the scaring is so much better than I expected.
My boobs are absolutely perfect and I'd take the tiny scar from the beneli I to have perky boobs :-). I do understand your concern, it's scary.

sccakes likes this.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:32 AM

gamergirl is on a distinguished road
Talking skin tone and scars

I was so mortified when I first saw my donut incision. The incision was so red and the stitches looked to be 'pulling' at the skin. I am now 10 months post op and the scar has faded, although it is still quite visible. I am very fair skinned and my areola is very light too so the scar does stand out a lot.
The scar does however keep me in check- If I didn't have such a noticeable scar I would probably be showing my new assets to everyone.

Your the one who has to live with the scars not the PS. The lift is probably the most important decision of your BA. I suggest image searching 'donut lift scars.
The Following User Says Thank You to gamergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2013, 03:01 PM

Emery12 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the input ladies!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM

footballwife is on a distinguished road
I am having this lift and Im excited. Due to me being of a deeper skin tone everyone said how much MORE noticeable the scars would be. So all and all I am excited