Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cupcake85

Any ladies get two different lifts??

Old 12-26-2013, 07:58 PM

*Sparkles* has a spectacular aura *Sparkles* has a spectacular aura
Question Any ladies get two different lifts??

Hey ladies!!

I was just wondering if any of you got two different style of lifts on each breast? I was borderline lift on one side before I got my implants 5 years ago (boobie bday tomorrow!!) and chose not to get the lift and my breasts were fine looking. I've since had a baby and breastfed for 20 months. I've mainly lost a good amount of upper pole fullness but I'm in need of a lift...I saw my PS last week to see what needs to be done. My nipples don't point down but just the position of my areolas and nipples are lower....

He says I need a anchor lift on my right and my left a donut lift even though that side isn't really that bad....I was just wondering if any of you have had something similar done and also gone larger? I'm planning to go up to 450cc and keeping HP and silicone.

TIA!!
Old 12-28-2013, 07:38 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I didn't get 2 different lifts but what happened was my right which was saggier and bigger than my left did not lift up enough so I had to get another lift on it which we did 6 months post op among with some pocket work on the left to even everything out.

It's normal for boobs to be asymmetrical so I can understand doing 2 different types of lifts. Also I'm pretty sure some ladies have had a lift on one side and nothing on the other side too but I'm not sure who and if they are still active.

Do you know when you will be having your redo? I'm so excited for you as I know the changes that pregnancy can bring.

I didn't see how many ccs you have now but just keep in mind when choosing the cc amount that the lift does make you smaller than what you are now. When I had my full anchor lift and downsized slightly it made me a full cup size smaller. Just something to think about.

*Sparkles* likes this.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Cupcake85 View Post
I didn't get 2 different lifts but what happened was my right which was saggier and bigger than my left did not lift up enough so I had to get another lift on it which we did 6 months post op among with some pocket work on the left to even everything out.

It's normal for boobs to be asymmetrical so I can understand doing 2 different types of lifts. Also I'm pretty sure some ladies have had a lift on one side and nothing on the other side too but I'm not sure who and if they are still active.

Do you know when you will be having your redo? I'm so excited for you as I know the changes that pregnancy can bring.

I didn't see how many ccs you have now but just keep in mind when choosing the cc amount that the lift does make you smaller than what you are now. When I had my full anchor lift and downsized slightly it made me a full cup size smaller. Just something to think about.

Thank you Cupcake for the info on the sizing with the lift! I probably won't have my redo until winter of 2014 since I prefer to have my BA when I can stay covered up while recovering haha I figured I would lose some of my size with the lift but wasn't sure how much I would lose. One of my worries is that one boob is going to be firmer looking than the other since one is getting the anchor lift and the other not. I don't want one natural looking boob and the other "stuck on" looking...if that makes sense. I'm sure my PS knows what he's doing as he did an amazing job with my first BA. I guess since I'm not a PS I can't think how to make them match for what I want haha.. I did show my PS my pregnancy boobs which were enormous and showed him my post op pix that I wanted to look like but just a tad bigger. I'm hoping I can get the natural yet slightly larger look I want....the lift just throws things off in my head :/

....and it's been 6 years since my first BA...I put 5 in my OP ...not that it matters lol
Old 12-28-2013, 08:04 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I'm sure that you won't end up with one firmer looking.

I know that the crease incision in the anchor lift removes skin on the bottom half of the breasts reducing the nipple to crease distance.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cupcake85 View Post
I'm sure that you won't end up with one firmer looking.

I know that the crease incision in the anchor lift removes skin on the bottom half of the breasts reducing the nipple to crease distance.

Okay....Good to know! Thx!