Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Difference in Aereola size?

Old 04-05-2008, 08:11 PM

Nikki5PV is on a distinguished road
Difference in Aereola size?

I had a breast lift (benelli) and implants, I have noticed recently that one aereola is quite alot bigger than the other, buts its not the size, but actually the fact that one size has stretched flatter thereby looking bigger, and the other isnt stretched so looks smaller.

The boobs themselves look identical and are in a great position/shape.

I dont know if this makes sense, but has anyone experienced this and will the smaller aereola flatten out more to match??

Thanks for any info!

Nic
Old 04-10-2008, 03:32 PM

sexylulu is on a distinguished road
Hello
I actually had a ba/bl, and my areolas were slightly large but one stretched a lil more. Therefore i needed to insert a different profile on one of my breast due to office error. So since he was going in no charge ofcourse he decided to make my areolas smaller.
So yea they sometimes stretch in size.
Good Luck!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 03:39 PM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
yes i just noticed the other day, my left areola seems to have stretced upward?? if that makes sense. but it also seems the right one has too. so im not sure....

but i think that will correct itself when i go in in a couple of months to have them filled out more. i also will bring this to my ps's attention just in case he may need to do something while he is working on me.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:37 AM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
Yes, that might make sense. I have a crescent lift on one side (scar on top) and not on the other (scar on bottom), so I can't figure out what is going on with my areolas at the moment. One might be a tad smaller than the other, but the area is still healing, so I figure I'll wait and see. If they look noticeably different after a few more months, I'll probably say something. And, I have a post-op on Wednesday, so I'll ask then also. I bet it's normal for now. Plus, there is not a clear demarcation between my areolas and the skin past them (they're pink), so it becomes more difficult for me to tell. HTH.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:06 AM

Suprmama will become famous soon enough
I wonder why they don't make the scars on the same side even if you are only having a lift on the one side?
The Following User Says Thank You to Suprmama For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2008, 02:48 PM

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
Originally Posted by Suprmama View Post
I wonder why they don't make the scars on the same side even if you are only having a lift on the one side?
I know...I was thinking the same thing. Why not insert the implant through the top of the right nipple also since it was being inserted in the top on the left side due to the crescent lift? Maybe there's a good reason. I'll ask next appt. Hopefully, when the scars fade, it won't make a difference anyways. We'll see.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:03 PM

raven33 is on a distinguished road
I just was looking at mine because today my ps removed my steri-strips. My right areola is bigger than my left. My right also swelled a lot more after surgery. I don't know if this makes a difference. I had a benelli also.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:37 PM

Nic. I went to my post-op yesterday. I just have a crescent lift on one side and no lift on the other, but I did speak with him about my scars. He said any raised or hard scars should soften up and flatten out as they heal. As your one flattens out, it will get bigger like the other. It's as if it's being "pulled in" right now. So, yeah, that makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to beckybee For This Useful Post: