Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Lollipop LIft

Old 04-11-2008, 07:14 AM

minime67 is on a distinguished road
Lollipop LIft

I went for my Ba consulation and the doctor said i also needed a lollipop lift. Has anyone had this and would you recommend it. I am a little nervous about the way the scar will look and will it really heal to where it is not as noticeable. Any info would be great.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:06 AM

robkel is on a distinguished road
I know the sighing feeling you get when your ps tells you that you will need a lollipop lift with your ba. I had a lollipop lift along with augmentation on April 3rd, and I just got the steri-strips off yesterday. I am absolutely amazed with my results. The line going down from the areola is so thin and hardly noticeable already. The incision around the areola is kind of funny looking, but I can tell it is going to even out and look like it did before the surgery. If I'm standing 2 feet away from my mirror, I can't see the incisions at all. I don't think the lift made my recovery any more painful or difficult than just the augmentation would have. My opinion, you are going to love the results. If you have any other questions, please ask. I'm here for you, as we all are.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:38 AM

2girls4me is on a distinguished road
I had the lollipop lift on March 18th and I would say that it is probably a little more uncomfortable than just a straight BA. But that is just a guess. I would definitley go with what your PS recommends. You dont want to pay all that $$ and have big SAGGY boobs.

As far as the incisions, my scar around my aereola is completely invisible but the scar going down is still there. It is healing but the bottom inch or so is still scabby. He has me wearing tape over the lines I guess to help keep them down. Also, my PS warned me that I might get a tiny hole at the crease. I did on one side, but it closed up on its own.

The biggest problem I have had is tightness and a weird sunburn sensation. I have been told by many girls on this forum that that is normal and will go away at about 5 weeks, so I am counting the days.

I wish I had seen this fourm before I had my surgery so I would know what to expect. The support here is amazing. Just makes you feel better when you know you are not alone. Just know that this is not an easy surgery. I am still not 100% on day 24 but I am improving a little everyday. It will all be worth it in the end.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:36 PM

Thanks that really makes me feel a little better!!! I was more worried about the scar than the actual procedure. I hope that I am as lucky as you and me heals just as well.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:41 PM

Thanks for your info. I am more worried about the scar than the procedure. Are you supposed to put any type of cream on the scar to help it heal better? I have heard people but on Vitamin E and neosporin on to help make the scar heal better and faster?
Thanks for your help
Old 04-13-2008, 07:58 AM

2girls4me is on a distinguished road
My ps didnt tell me or suggest any type of cream but I do have to keep the surgical tape (brown, not too sticky) on them up to 2 months. I think the tape is suppose to help the scars heal better.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:17 PM

baasheep is on a distinguished road
scar treatment

I had my lollipop 12/21 and at about 5-6 weeks my dr. gave me scar cream and silicone strips. The strips caused a reaction so he told me to just use the cream 2x a day. I am still using it but can probably stop. I was really nervouse to get this lift but I am so glad I did. I would hate to have to go back and have it done at a later date after an augmentation. Good Luck.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:27 AM

HRPUFF is on a distinguished road
I get my BA and lift in 12 days!! I also had that sinking feeling like "damn I knew it " But I don't want big boobs that point to the ground either so... I'm not looking forward to the pain but AM looking forward to the gain
Old 04-18-2008, 09:19 AM

biggies is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the info girls...I'll be having a lollipop lift done
as well...was worried about the scars rather then the
surgery too...great products out there to help with
the healing...so that's a bonus...