Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

larger implants out need a lift maybe?

Old 04-14-2008, 05:21 AM

tombraidergirl is on a distinguished road
Cool larger implants out need a lift maybe?

hey ladies... im going to go back in and talk over with my doc about going down in size soo , heres the prb .. i was borderline for a lift , didnt take it.. i guess he put in a way too large implant for me... and now i have this extra skin more stretched out than before which is a no no and im really dissapointed in that.. so im so dreading speaking with him because its like i did this to look better but in the latter i will look worse just because i will have alot more lose skin?

has anyone went down from larger implants and then got a lift with a smaller implant or how does that work? is it possiable my skin isnt too damaged?

im so stressed about it....

thanks girls.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:12 AM

chickie32 is on a distinguished road
how long did you have your implants in?
Old 04-14-2008, 11:00 AM

well the fist set was for 15 yrs i got those back in 95 although i was a bit sagging before... well i just had a redo this jan 25th .. very concerned now that my skin is way strecthed more with this larger implant.. one doc on here said that this was a very large implant and it has caused me way more prbs in the stretching of the skin...

but i know everyone has different ideas and experiances.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:39 PM

VixenViolet is on a distinguished road
From large implants to small

Hi there,

In regards to the large implants and going smaller, I am doing just that in a month. I have 800 cc silicone implants under the muscle and I am haveing a full lift and putting in 500cc implants. I am also curious to know if anyone has done this. I am too concerned about the skin quality after being stretched out. I guess I am just nervous about the whole thing turning out how I invision it. I do have a fabulous Doc and he says I am a very complicated case.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by VixenViolet View Post
Hi there,

In regards to the large implants and going smaller, I am doing just that in a month. I have 800 cc silicone implants under the muscle and I am haveing a full lift and putting in 500cc implants. I am also curious to know if anyone has done this. I am too concerned about the skin quality after being stretched out. I guess I am just nervous about the whole thing turning out how I invision it. I do have a fabulous Doc and he says I am a very complicated case.
just curious to why your going smaller ?
Old 05-01-2008, 08:21 PM

VixenViolet is on a distinguished road
I am choosing to go smaller because I keep having issues with the large implants. My new PS says the implants are way to big for my frame (I knew that when I got them) and I don't have enough fat or breat tissue. As a result of that I keep getting indentations ,I guess that is caused by lack of tissue and scar tissue. Anyway I got these big implants in my early 20's when I was doing swimsuit calanders and modeling. I am now 31 and over them.