Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree5Likes

Ladies who has an anchor lift...best post op bra?

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-05-2014, 12:02 PM

kboo519 is on a distinguished road
Ladies who has an anchor lift...best post op bra?

Alrighty ladies who had an anchor lift and aug, which bra worked best for you in the post operative period? I know the incision hurts some, so what bra was your favorite? I bought a fruit of the loom front closure no wire bra after reading the augmentation only ladies suggested.

Replicator likes this.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:21 PM

Barbietatas is on a distinguished road
The very best bra for me has been a CW-X Xtempo front closure support bra.
The band around doesn't hurt the bottom of my incisions and it hold the new boobies in the right spots!

Replicator likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barbietatas For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2014, 05:15 PM

kboo519 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Barbietatas View Post
The very best bra for me has been a CW-X Xtempo front closure support bra.
The band around doesn't hurt the bottom of my incisions and it hold the new boobies in the right spots!
Thank you!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:56 AM

Replicator is on a distinguished road
I ordered a champion zipper front closure that I'm waiting on.

I can tell you to steer clear of the under armour protégée. The seams inside are killer! It's like they trap my skin against the implant -- talk about uncomfortable. And my ps recommended it.

I'm glad you posted this question. I just blindly followed my ps on bra advice -- so dumb.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:27 AM

sunseril is on a distinguished road
I had an amazing (or so I thought) post surgical bra from Marena with a 2"band - but the pressure from the band caused my incisions to open up at the weak T junction.

I now use a Lululemon sports bra (I'm 6 weeks post op) with a 1/2" band that fits 1" BELOW my incisions!!!

Replicator likes this.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:38 PM

Replicator is on a distinguished road
Sun, which lululemon did you go with? Just the all sports bra or another version? The tata tamer looks comfy. Boobie bracer does too!

I'm so sorry to hear about the split in your incision. Did you do something too strenuous or did it just happen strictly due to the band on your other bra (if you don't mind my asking).

I only ask because my incisions are very sore from lifting my 23 lb 16 month old who is sick I'm pretty sure I've messed up.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:08 AM

ILaughOutLoud is on a distinguished road
Looking for more suggestions on this. The few times I have seen what PS recommends for after garments, I always seem to see better options, so this is one I want to really look into.
I will be getting my BL/BA REVISION in the fall.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:56 AM

ArielRiley is on a distinguished road
I used this for the first few weeks. I normally have a 32 band but needed 38 in this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/13997192?w...392470&veh=sem

Then I bought some Genie Bras http://www.geniebra.com/?gclid=CMbr6...FUwV7Aod-WoASA

Large or extra large

I still wear both at night!
Old 07-19-2014, 08:50 PM

Unnoticedchick is on a distinguished road
I used champion and it worked perfectly. Just. Fought two sizes just just in case then returned the one that didn't fit. I returned the smaller one.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:30 AM

Dragonfly1968 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kboo519 View Post
Alrighty ladies who had an anchor lift and aug, which bra worked best for you in the post operative period? I know the incision hurts some, so what bra was your favorite? I bought a fruit of the loom front closure no wire bra after reading the augmentation only ladies suggested.
This is what I keep going back too, is very comfy, and I love the front closure!
Old 07-20-2014, 09:44 AM

steph73 is on a distinguished road
I used my surgical bra the most over the first few days except when I had to wash it. I really like Under Armour's Seamless Advantage, (it's made for low impact exercise like yoga/Pilates and has compression), now for days and I sleep in my surgical bc I feel it keeps them "on my chest" best when I'm on my back. The UA bra can be stepped into and pulled up also so that helps
Old 04-06-2015, 11:38 AM

Vienna1981 is on a distinguished road
Lipoelastic Pi extra new
Old 04-06-2015, 03:16 PM

Gatocat is on a distinguished road
For the first few days I wore a front-close Fruit of the Loom sports bra, but by day 3 or 4 I started wearing my Genie bras, and have been wearing them for close to 6 weeks now. Very comfortable and no pressure on my incisions! FYI, they run really small. Per the size chart, I was supposed to be a small, but ended up with a large.

LoliD likes this.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:14 PM

LoliD is on a distinguished road
Thanks ladies for your input!
I don't have my lift until December, but want to follow along! Can never have enough research!
Old 09-14-2015, 07:42 AM

blairf83 is on a distinguished road
My favorite was a front close sports bra by MTA from Meijer. Nothing super special about it- didnt really have any issue with any bra particularl bothering the incision line though.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:00 AM

TexasGab is on a distinguished road
A few weeks post op I started wearing the Under Armor seamless plunge sports bra (low impact). I still wear it daily now and it's really comfy to sleep in. I do not wear it for any type of exercise, even walking.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:23 AM

specialK13 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TexasGab View Post
A few weeks post op I started wearing the Under Armor seamless plunge sports bra (low impact). I still wear it daily now and it's really comfy to sleep in. I do not wear it for any type of exercise, even walking.
I know this post is old, but wanted to ask since I'm looking for a bra - do you find this to be supportive enough for daytime wear?
Old 02-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Chasing the perk!

Glitterface is on a distinguished road
My first buy was a pre op preparation buy on Amazon I chose it for the cheaper price it is the "la isla" brand front zip sports bra in a 34E. I still wear them 6 mo post op for sleep, lounging and even physical activity .
Old 02-16-2016, 09:18 PM

TexasGab is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by specialK13 View Post
I know this post is old, but wanted to ask since I'm looking for a bra - do you find this to be supportive enough for daytime wear?
Old question, soorry! I do wear these during daytime just not if I'm going to do any real fast walking. The only issue is the straps are cut high on the neck so you can't wear anything with an open neck without the straps showing. Hope that makes sense.

specialK13 likes this.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:00 PM

lovepg is on a distinguished road
I'm 10 days post op and need to be wearing an underwire bra now. I can NOT find one that's comfortable. Any recommendations?
Reply Subscribe