Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Has Anyone...

Old 05-01-2008, 12:40 AM

BrownBird is on a distinguished road
Has Anyone...

Ever had a lift done with no repositioning of the nipple? Does that sound weird? thats what my surgeon is suggesting because I had a reduction years ago, the way it was done, moving my nipple may jeopardize it now. I will also be getting implants, but 3 weeks later.

Im scared im gonna have these perky boobs with low nipples!
The Following User Says Thank You to BrownBird For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2008, 11:13 PM

kjs27 is on a distinguished road
I had a breast lift in 99 with nipple repositioning. Over the last couple of years they began to sag. This year I had another lift & implants, but no nipple repositioning this time. I discussed this with my dr before surgery-his suggestion was to not reposition. The lift pushed them up & the implant gave me more fullness on top & my nipples are now where they're supposed to be-even without moving them. Does this make any sense? My situation is different from yours in that mine were repositioned years ago. Hope this helps.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:44 PM

BrownBird is on a distinguished road
Well, the only reason that they cant move my nipple is because I had a breast reduction 9 years ago and the way that they did the procedure would put my nipple at risk of "dying", hmm its a weird situation.... maybe I should get a second opinion, and ask a surgeon on here as well.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:38 PM

MissOhio1986 is on a distinguished road
i am hoping that with my new slight lift and refill to 400cc's that my nipple wont have to be moved again!!!! sheesh! i just got my sensation back and i also have scars that need to fade more. i hope not to be cut like this again( my new procedure will be through underarm)unless he is going to revise scar tissue.