Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Questions about a crescent lift

Old 05-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Boobies26

Questions about a crescent lift

Hello ladies,

I am having a pocket revision on my right breast due to the implant sitting too high. My left breast has a great shape but my nipples are a sitting a bit low. My ps suggested a crescent lift on both breasts. If anyone in here had this type of lift performed I would like to know the following:

1- how long was the recovery time?
2- was it very painful?
3- are you happy with the results?
4- are the scars very noticeable?

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to have an idea on what to expect. Im quite nervous at this point especially because of the FTT w/MR that I'm having done as well. Any input would be highly appreciated.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:04 PM

Nikki5PV is on a distinguished road
I had the benelli lift, which is similar to crescent but they take skin from totally around the aerola in a circle.

I had no pain at all (but everyone is different). Lifts can result in a bit of puckering and the scars look pretty scarey to start with, but its amazing how well it heals.

I am about 2 1/2 months out now, and am totally delighted with my results. Already my scars are just very thin white lines around the aerola and you can only see them if you look close. Im pleased I had the lift aswell as the implants cause it put my boobs back where they belong!

ATB

Nic
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki5PV For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Boobies26

Thanks for the info. I hope I get nice results like you did. Im just so confused and scared at the same time.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:47 PM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
I had a crescent lift

Hi. I had a crescent lift on my left breast (not my right) because it had more ptosis than the other. So, I can actually give you a comparison on healing time between a standard areolar incision and a crescent incision. In my case, the crescent took more time to heal completely (maybe 3-4 weeks longer) because the stitches didn't dissolve as quickly, but the incision looks great. It's a very clean arc on the top. It even looks better than my other incision at the moment because the scar is lighter. And, believe it or not, my sensitivity is better in the one that had a crescent lift. Overall, it's a very mild lift.
The Following User Says Thank You to beckybee For This Useful Post: