Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Can decide on which lift help

Old 05-23-2008, 12:04 PM

yogamama is on a distinguished road
Can decide on which lift help

Hi I'm new here. I have had saline 360 implants for 10 years now. Due to kids and a little breastfeeding I'm needing a little adjustment. They doc says I don't need a full lift he thinks just a size larger silicone 480 implant would help the deflated look of them. My nipples seem a little low and he suggested the cresent lift. He said the doughnut lift would be an option but you have more flattening of the breast. I'm nervous about the cresent lift because I don't want my areola to have this smooth line on top and the rest of the areola to have the kind of jagged natural border look. In other words I want my aerola to match. I wouldn't mind if they were a little smaller too. Should I go for the full doughnut? I'm so worried I'm going to make the wrong decision.

How long will it take the aerola wrinkling to go away?

Also I'm really concerned if I go for full doughnut will my nipple/aerola area be able to get hard? I'm not sure what he meant by more flattening of the breast.

Oh and sorry girls, 1 more question has anyone had the tatoo scar camoflage done with good results?

Thanks so much
Old 05-23-2008, 01:09 PM

robkel is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop lift about 7 weeks ago. My nipple was cut all the way around and reattached and of course I have the scar straight down the front of my breasts. My nipples look amazing, you can't even tell that they were cut and they have no flattening. I have no scaring, they are even and round, and even though I didn't ask for a nipple reduction, they are quiet a bit smaller. I love the way my nipples look and feel and I think you will be happy with the doughnut lift. Hopefully someone who has had a benelli lift will comment also, they might be just as happy. HTH.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:13 PM

robkel is on a distinguished road
Sorry, I forgot to answer a couple of your questions. It took about 3-4 weeks before the wrinking subsided. I have not lost ANY feeling in my nipple/areola area and YES, they are still able to get hard, just as they did before.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:22 PM

Nikki5PV is on a distinguished road
I had the beneli lift and am very pleased with the results, the scarring is minimal, in fact you can only see a very thin white line if you look closely. They are a bit flat I guess, but they are heaps better than they were so that doesnt bother me at all.

If you need any other advice, let me know

ATB

Nic
Old 05-26-2008, 04:14 PM

deelicious is on a distinguished road
like nikki, i laso had a benelli lift and im super happy with the results. the white line is barely noticeable and the puckering only took about 4 weeks to go away. i had my areolas made smaller and im so glad i did... they look great! there's no flatness and my nipples get just as hard as the did before the bl.