Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cremdelacrem01
  • 1 Post By CFboobies

Do breast get smaller when getting a lift?

Old 05-19-2015, 07:42 PM

12322 is on a distinguished road
Do breast get smaller when getting a lift?

My mom is thinking about getting a breast lift, she have 290cc in right breast and 310cc on left one silicone unders.

I have read in some web pages when you get a lift breasts can look smaller. She likes her size and does not want to go bigger or smaller.
Should she get slightly bigger implants to keep the actual size once her breasts are lifted? Or they will be the same size if she keeps this implants size?

The ps that did her implants thinks her breasts wont look smaller after lift keeping the same size implants, and my ps thinks she should get bigger implants to keep the size, so we are a bit lost.
Have any of you had a lift keeping the same size implants?
Old 05-19-2015, 08:33 PM

cremdelacrem01 is on a distinguished road
Depends on how much skin has to be removed doing the lift. I was told I would be smaller with a lift so I added implants because I did not want to be smaller and lifted. Some say not much smaller it all depends I guess. I have no idea still my lift and implants are next week.

12322 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to cremdelacrem01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2015, 06:52 AM

CFboobies will become famous soon enough CFboobies will become famous soon enough
It depends on the technique used but in all sense of the terms...a lift is actually removing skin so yes, they will be smaller.

Visibly smaller all depends though.

I had a lift and implant recently and the doc removed about 25cc of tissue from each breast so we compensated for that with the implant as well.

12322 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to CFboobies For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2015, 07:38 AM

12322 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your replies, i think she should go slightly bigger then, and one o her breast is droppier so maybe she wil lose more skin in that one.

By the way i meant my mom in law's implants, not my mom, but cant edit the post.