Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree17Likes

3 days PO... Full anchor lift looks frightening

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-31-2015, 09:55 AM

mrsb411 is on a distinguished road
3 days PO... Full anchor lift looks frightening

Hi ladies,

I knew an anchor lift would be frightening but I look so butchered up. I don't have steri-strips so I can see everything. It's disgusting! I'm only 3 days PO but when will my boobs look less frightening? I had to lay down after taking the wrap off because the sight of them makes me want to pass out. I had 400 HP under put in at the same time and have major frankenboob as well. Lots of regrets. I know it takes time but I can't see how they will ever look good. My skin is puckered, wrinkled, bleh! I'm feeling less pain but still hurts to take a deep breath and stand very long. Mostly sternum and back pain. Please someone with a full anchor and implants tell me it will look like an actual set of boobs one day and not a mangled mess of meat!
Old 07-31-2015, 09:59 AM

CFboobies will become famous soon enough CFboobies will become famous soon enough
It really depends on your healing time sweetie. I know its scary (I've now been through 2 full anchors)

Try not to look at them too much lol

nikky78 likes this.

Last edited by BooBitties; 08-03-2015 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Removed nude picture
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CFboobies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2015, 10:56 AM

Thanks! I can't see pics yet, but working on that. I try not to look so I don't pass out! Two anchor lifts? Yikes. Hope I never have to go through that again!
Old 07-31-2015, 11:00 AM

Queenjustine is on a distinguished road
I'm with you. I'm 2 weeks post op, and just had to remove my steri strips due to a little wound separation on my left inverted T incision. The skin is wrinkly, my nipples are puffy and I'm wondering if maybe I should've just left them saggy
Hang in there. I'm told it's gets better, and I'm sure it will. It's a mental process as much as a physical one. Happy healing!
Old 07-31-2015, 09:06 PM

TexasGab is on a distinguished road
It gets better every day. My scars look great now except they are still pretty pink at 8 weeks post op. All the weird dents and folds in the incisions have smoothed out. No more puffy or sensitive nipples. My left looks like it's dropped and rounded but my right is taking its time. It's a process and the days will fly by!

nikky78 and Panamom like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasGab For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2015, 05:21 AM

KH1984 is on a distinguished road
I chose not to do the anchors because of the extend healing time and length of time under anesthesia. I am four weeks po and I am thinking I wish I had done it because I don't want to go through another surgery unless i have to. Time wil tell when i am finally settled. I figure anything will be better than the loose empty skin bags I had before. Lol
Old 08-01-2015, 05:45 AM

Shelby1023 is on a distinguished road
I only had a lollipop lift but trust me I felt like a sewn together rag doll. It was hideous!! My nipples looked like little hamburger buns! Now they are barely visible and all smooth etc. hang in there. This too shall pass

dogsneverlie and Jazzberry like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shelby1023 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2015, 05:57 AM

1meme is on a distinguished road
I am 10 weeks PO from my anchor lift and the scars are fading so well. I still have some pink around my nipples but even that is getting better. I had steri strips that stayed on for over 6 weeks. I think if they hadn't I would have been feeling like you. I had drainage tubes for 9 days and those were disgusting & so uncomfortable. Hang in there it really does get better.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by 1meme View Post
I am 10 weeks PO from my anchor lift and the scars are fading so well. I still have some pink around my nipples but even that is getting better. I had steri strips that stayed on for over 6 weeks. I think if they hadn't I would have been feeling like you. I had drainage tubes for 9 days and those were disgusting & so uncomfortable. Hang in there it really does get better.
I was terrified of getting tubes! My doctor doesn't do them thankfully because I would for sure pass out with that!
Old 08-01-2015, 08:50 AM

SapphireOrchid is on a distinguished road
Hey they will totally get better. I had this awful feeling of "wth did I just do this to my body" once I saw just how much was involved. But they'll get better over the next few weeks. Mine are all flat now, still some pink left but they've still got a lot of maturing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogsneverlie likes this.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:21 AM

dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura dogsneverlie has a spectacular aura
Hi - just one more voice to let you know it truly will get better. I just had another correction done end of June and my nipples are still puffy, hate that part because if I'm not careful with bra/shirt selection, you can see it, or at least I think you can see it!

What you are feeling is normal, some of the girls are more uneasy with the appearance than others but most of us looked just like you so we can assure you that the healing process will take over and it will look better!

mrsb411 likes this.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:38 PM

kdub77 will become famous soon enough
mine looked HIDEOUS. no lie. they look soooo much better now. once you're a member, check out my public albums. mine looked like Frankenstein, stitched together and totally crazy. I still have pink scars but they look like real boobs now. hang in there. take pictures and focus on the small changes week to week.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:22 PM

theehottestbee is on a distinguished road
i had a lollipop and i'm actually not freaking out about the incisions. i still have the strips over them and those are not even peeling off yet and it's been two weeks. there is still some dry blood under them. yuck. i go back to ps on the 11th, guess i'll see how they look then. just give it time and ask ps when you can start scar treatment. i'm sure you will heal great! i know waiting is hard, i'm only 2w out! i feel your pain. lol.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:20 PM

Katnes is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KH1984 View Post
I chose not to do the anchors because of the extend healing time and length of time under anesthesia. I am four weeks po and I am thinking I wish I had done it because I don't want to go through another surgery unless i have to. Time wil tell when i am finally settled. I figure anything will be better than the loose empty skin bags I had before. Lol
Did you do the lollipop lift or just get implants? I wonder how it is determined to do the lollipop or anchor. I hope I can get away with just a lollipop so I don't have to worry about the incision at the T separating. I haven't actually seen a ps yet but plan to see 4 before I make a decision.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:04 PM

Buxomdoc has a spectacular aura Buxomdoc has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Katnes View Post
Did you do the lollipop lift or just get implants? I wonder how it is determined to do the lollipop or anchor. I hope I can get away with just a lollipop so I don't have to worry about the incision at the T separating. I haven't actually seen a ps yet but plan to see 4 before I make a decision.

I'm scheduled for an anchor lift so I've been following along with this thread.
I saw your comment above and just thought that I'd share this video (I think that it's okay to share youtube videos from plastic surgeons here). The animations are pretty informative. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDg4xEeH3UE

janen, nikky78, Lasha49 and 3 others like this.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:55 PM

Katnes is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much for posting that video link, that was so informative and answered so many questions!

Buxomdoc likes this.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:06 PM

LisaStone is on a distinguished road
I didn't have a full anchor lift, but I do have areola scars from an areola reduction as well as crease incision scars. I too was very freaked out when I saw my scars, but trust me it will get better! And quickly too
Feel free to check out my photos when you become a member
Old 10-08-2015, 09:31 PM
AlmostReady

Jazzberry is on a distinguished road
Shelby1023 - Did you loose feeling in your nipples, or is everything ok now? I'm super nervous because my PS suggested I have an anchor lift pre implant - and cohesive HP vs silicone round.... sign
Old 10-08-2015, 09:39 PM
AlmostReady

Jazzberry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Buxomdoc View Post
I'm scheduled for an anchor lift so I've been following along with this thread.
I saw your comment above and just thought that I'd share this video (I think that it's okay to share youtube videos from plastic surgeons here). The animations are pretty informative. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDg4xEeH3UE
Thank you so much for sharing this. It was extremely helpful!!

CoachH likes this.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:56 AM

Gypsydanger is on a distinguished road
I had a vertical lift and 900cc put in at once and yes it was horrendous at first. But by 3 months out my scars were faint and now 5 months out you have to look for them and I am
Fair skinned and go tanning . You can see my pics publicly.
Reply Subscribe