Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Anyone have a breast lift done w/ Dr. Jerome Edelstein (Toronto,ON, Canada)

Old 09-27-2015, 07:51 PM

c4u8 is on a distinguished road
Question Anyone have a breast lift done w/ Dr. Jerome Edelstein (Toronto,ON, Canada)

I am wondering if anyone has had a breast lift with Dr.Jerome Edelstein? I can't find any BL reviews online and he only has 3 photos on his website... I would like to go with him as he's one of top surgeons in Toronto - the wait time for a consultation with him is 5 months! so just curious if anyone on here has had a BL experience with him. Thanks
Old 09-28-2015, 05:54 AM

breathwork will become famous soon enough breathwork will become famous soon enough
I have not had a lift with him but did have two BA's with him. My first was 6 years ago when he had not moved to his fancy new office.

I can tell you my revision with him was a completely different experience. He is too busy now. The office staff forgot about tests I needed to have done, two days before surgery had me running urgently to get them done. After care, he sees you for one follow up and then you deal with his assistants. Any questions you have before will be dealt with by his assistants not him.

I trusted him completely to downsize and am measuring the exact same size currently. He has no interest to speak with me about my disappointment. He did tell me if I want to spend more money and do a lift he would be happy to talk.

Needless to say, I am actively looking for a new surgeon to deal with. The staff are frazzled and he keeps hiring enough staff to keep up with his demand, possibly he should just be doing less and doing what he does well.

I can add my first surgery the results were good but I always felt way too large, he told me people like that. Even though it is not what I wanted. Every single time I have gone in for an appointment he has a new reason for why things turned out this time the way they did. Its like he does not know who I am or what my concerns were or my lifestyle, not sure why he is not taking notes to remember.

Disappointing, I liked him as a person so much.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:48 AM

c4u8 is on a distinguished road
Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that - I'm surprised he doesn't want to talk about your dissapointment since its mentioned online that his patients happiness is a top priority. I hardly see any not so postive stories about him so thanks for sharing that
Old 09-28-2015, 09:30 AM

breathwork will become famous soon enough breathwork will become famous soon enough
I am completely surprised too, really the first one 6 years ago was such a different experience.

I forgot to mention that on the day of my BA at the hospital as he was marking me up he asked if me to change placement. I had gone with his original advice to switch from under the muscle to overs, minutes before surgery he asked me to stay with unders. I didn't because I had already wrapped my head around switching, he felt like it was no big deal to discuss this with me just before heading in. I am so confused with the experience I would not let him touch me again, I truly would not believe he had my best interests at heart.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:12 PM

Newme2413 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by breathwork View Post
I have not had a lift with him but did have two BA's with him. My first was 6 years ago when he had not moved to his fancy new office.

I can tell you my revision with him was a completely different experience. He is too busy now. The office staff forgot about tests I needed to have done, two days before surgery had me running urgently to get them done. After care, he sees you for one follow up and then you deal with his assistants. Any questions you have before will be dealt with by his assistants not him.

I trusted him completely to downsize and am measuring the exact same size currently. He has no interest to speak with me about my disappointment. He did tell me if I want to spend more money and do a lift he would be happy to talk.

Needless to say, I am actively looking for a new surgeon to deal with. The staff are frazzled and he keeps hiring enough staff to keep up with his demand, possibly he should just be doing less and doing what he does well.

I can add my first surgery the results were good but I always felt way too large, he told me people like that. Even though it is not what I wanted. Every single time I have gone in for an appointment he has a new reason for why things turned out this time the way they did. Its like he does not know who I am or what my concerns were or my lifestyle, not sure why he is not taking notes to remember.

Disappointing, I liked him as a person so much.
I know this is a very old thread but I am also "actively looking for a new surgeon to deal with", done with Edelstein!