Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By owlet
  • 1 Post By owlet
  • 3 Post By KittyQueen
  • 1 Post By owlet
  • 1 Post By Hot_Potato
  • 1 Post By Hot_Potato

Lift picture before/after

Old 04-16-2016, 10:28 AM

owlet is on a distinguished road
Lift picture before/after

Hi ladies,

I know when I was preparing for my BA/BL, it was hard to find a lot of pictures of people with my body type who also had a lift. Just wanted to put it out there that I put a before/after in my public album in hopes that it can help someone make the decision or at least picture the kinds of results that are possible.

Gibsongirl and Hot_Potato like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to owlet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 08:27 PM

fireflygrl is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing. I am about to downsize and I need a vertical lift this time around. I am nervous about the additional scars but excited for the results. How are your scars healing?
Old 04-17-2016, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by fireflygrl View Post
Thanks for sharing. I am about to downsize and I need a vertical lift this time around. I am nervous about the additional scars but excited for the results. How are your scars healing?
I'm just 5 days out and have the little plastic strips over my incisions still so I can't see how the scars are doing since the blood is there (EW) but I will get those off on Tuesday and will update with pictures of the scars at that point. A lot of my friends have had this same surgery though and their scars healed really nicely.

fireflygrl likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to owlet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 07:30 PM

fireflygrl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by owlet View Post
I'm just 5 days out and have the little plastic strips over my incisions still so I can't see how the scars are doing since the blood is there (EW) but I will get those off on Tuesday and will update with pictures of the scars at that point. A lot of my friends have had this same surgery though and their scars healed really nicely.
Thanks!I would love to see your progress. I just looked at your photos and you look great! What a transformation!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:40 PM
Cat Whisperer

KittyQueen is on a distinguished road
I had a reduction in 2009 and my scars are very similar to yours, and they are very faint now! You look amazing! The size is perfect
Old 04-19-2016, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by fireflygrl View Post
Thanks!I would love to see your progress. I just looked at your photos and you look great! What a transformation!
Thank you so much!! I still can't believe the transformation honestly! So thrilled! I'll keep my album updated.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by kittypurrz View Post
I had a reduction in 2009 and my scars are very similar to yours, and they are very faint now! You look amazing! The size is perfect
SO glad to hear that!! And thank you so much, for as much as I stressed about the size, I am so happy I was brave and went for the "big" size.

KittyQueen likes this.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:30 PM

terrie is on a distinguished road
had ba/bl april 7 just posted three week pics. finally got all bandages off and sutures out
nipple is a bit distorted by nurse at PS said was normal and should balance out. anyone else had bl and this happening? my album is public
Old 05-02-2016, 08:16 AM

Newlife24o is on a distinguished road
Thank you

Thank you for posting this I just received my before / 3 month post op pictures and I have been so afraid to post them. I want other to be able to see the scars... They are not as bad as people think.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:45 PM

Hot_Potato is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing your pictures! I'm getting a breast lift w/ augmentation on 25 May and I wish there were more before/after pics to look at.

RedQueen61 likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:50 PM

Starr26 is on a distinguished road
Hi ladies,

I know when I was preparing for my BA/BL, it was hard to find a lot of pictures of people with my body type who also had a lift. Just wanted to put it out there that I put a before/after in my public album in hopes that it can help someone make the decision or at least picture the kinds of results that are possible.
Is it because I'm still a new member I can't see any pictures, even the ones in "public albums"? I need to see some complication pictures. I swear my implants have bottomed out and I think I have a double bubble on the right breast. You mentioned your public album but I don't have a clue where to find that.

I'm due for my 1 year post op next month (actually it's more like 15 months) and I am not happy with the outcome. I'm wanting to discuss a revision and I have a feeling he's going to try to brush my complaints off. I definitely mentioned that I had one nipple higher than the other at one of my post-op visits, very early on. He didn't think it was a big deal at the time. WELL it's a big deal now! The difference hasn't gotten any less noticeable if you know what I mean. I feel that maybe my implants are not big enough for my frame and build. I'm 5'5", 135 lbs and he put in Mentor Smooth Round, Moderate Profile Gummy Bear 275cc. Also in the past few months it seems like they are really sagging. WHAT!!! I paid a fortune for a lift and augmentation and now this?

I still don't know where to post my pictures so I can get some input on my concerns. Help!
Old 06-07-2016, 08:38 PM

Hot_Potato is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Starr26 View Post
Is it because I'm still a new member I can't see any pictures, even the ones in "public albums"? I need to see some complication pictures. I swear my implants have bottomed out and I think I have a double bubble on the right breast. You mentioned your public album but I don't have a clue where to find that.

I'm due for my 1 year post op next month (actually it's more like 15 months) and I am not happy with the outcome. I'm wanting to discuss a revision and I have a feeling he's going to try to brush my complaints off. I definitely mentioned that I had one nipple higher than the other at one of my post-op visits, very early on. He didn't think it was a big deal at the time. WELL it's a big deal now! The difference hasn't gotten any less noticeable if you know what I mean. I feel that maybe my implants are not big enough for my frame and build. I'm 5'5", 135 lbs and he put in Mentor Smooth Round, Moderate Profile Gummy Bear 275cc. Also in the past few months it seems like they are really sagging. WHAT!!! I paid a fortune for a lift and augmentation and now this?

I still don't know where to post my pictures so I can get some input on my concerns. Help!
Hi! There is a sticky in the Newbie forum on how to get your "member" status updated early. Right now you are listed as a "New Member" you need to be a "Member" to post pix and look at albums.

Starr26 likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:04 PM

Starr26 is on a distinguished road
Thank you! Hopefully I get bumped up to member status in time. I see the doc in a month.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:39 PM

mrsskywalker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by terrie View Post
had ba/bl april 7 just posted three week pics. finally got all bandages off and sutures out
nipple is a bit distorted by nurse at PS said was normal and should balance out. anyone else had bl and this happening? my album is public
Im sorry I can't see albums quite yet but I had my BL/BA May 20th and I also have a little bit of distortion but my PS said it'd normal and can take 6-8 months to even out. If it doesn't resolve it's self by then it could just be a suture that needs to be released. HTH