Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By owlet
  • 1 Post By Momo17
  • 1 Post By owlet
  • 1 Post By thepeacelife

Lollipop lift and rice test, how to get an idea?

Old 04-19-2016, 12:45 AM

Momo17 is on a distinguished road
Lollipop lift and rice test, how to get an idea?

I tried the rice test and I like how the 350 looked on me.
I'm wondering if with a lollipop lift I should consider going bigger than this, since I suppose some tissue is going to be removed during surgery.
Moreover, if the implants are placed under the muscle they're going to look a bit smaller. Sooo, how can I have an idea of the right amount to achieve that look?!

I still haven't posted pre-op pics, but my stats are below and my ideal goal would be something similar to Kat Dennings / Lilith Lust
Old 04-19-2016, 08:02 AM

owlet is on a distinguished road
Hi Momo, I had a lift (thought would be lollipop but ended up needing an anchor for all that skin haha!) and I can relate to how HARD it was to get an idea of size. The rice sizers and doctors office sizers just looked so matronly on me because they hung just like my saggy boobs. I don't know what size you are starting with, but I started as a 30Cish although I was wearing a 32D and not filling it. I originally thought 350 but took a leap of faith with 450 and at only a week out I am thrilled already.

Take a look at my album and you can see me with in office sizers, my before and afters, and how I look now - NOT matronly I don't think I'm going to be as big as Kat though and I'm not familiar with Lilith so you may want to take some pictures to your PS so they can get an idea of the size you're looking for.

I hope that helps!

Momo17 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to owlet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 09:52 AM

Momo17 is on a distinguished road
Thank you!

That was very helpful and I must say your post op pics look amazing! I was really hoping to see some pictures of the scars too, the ones I had seen before showed healed ones and although that's helpful I was curious to see how they look like right after surgery.
Scars are one of my main concerns and I have to say that I thought they looked way worse than that!
Thanks again

owlet likes this.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:09 PM

owlet is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Momo17 View Post
That was very helpful and I must say your post op pics look amazing! I was really hoping to see some pictures of the scars too, the ones I had seen before showed healed ones and although that's helpful I was curious to see how they look like right after surgery.
Scars are one of my main concerns and I have to say that I thought they looked way worse than that!
Thanks again
Thank you! I will keep updating pics as I get new ones. Today was my one week post op and I got those gross bloody strips off and they put white ones on so no view of the incisions yet (I was too squeamish to look in the office haha!)

Momo17 likes this.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Danielle

thepeacelife is on a distinguished road
I just got a lollipop (maybe anchor can't tell yet) lift on thursday and got 700cc implants under my muscle. My boobs are very huge and pretty ouch now but once I can stand long enough to take pics I will. I think they will be similar if not bigger than Kat Dennings.

owlet likes this.