Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By owlet
  • 1 Post By ImplantAdvice
  • 1 Post By TexasGab
  • 1 Post By Finally Me

Anyone get Breast Lift in May or June Months?

Old 04-25-2016, 12:04 PM

ImplantAdvice is on a distinguished road
Anyone get Breast Lift in May or June Months?

Hi all!! It's been a long time since I've posted around here! Finally decided to get my saline implants (350cc moderate overs) replaced with silicone and also get a full mastopexy as well. I had a consult last May and then life happened and I wasn't able to get anything done, so I'm going back AGAIN this May.

Because I just went a year ago, I already know what my PS is suggesting for me....350cc UHP silicone under the muscle along with a full mastopexy. With all that said..........

Not sure May or June will even be an option for me since I'm not even going in for my consult until May (the last time I went in I had surgery within a week of my consult), but was wondering how the summer months were for you if you did get a BL in those months. We do a float trip mid July every year and not sure if I'd be ready to go by then?!
Old 04-25-2016, 01:15 PM

owlet is on a distinguished road
It really depends on when your surgery will be. My anchor lift and augmentation was almost 2 weeks ago, so mid April, not May or June. But I have a beach vacation mid May - it will be 5 weeks post op for me. That is totally fine - at that point my surgeon said I'm cleared for everything besides direct chest exercising. A June surgery date could still probably work with your float trip depending on your surgeon's rules. I can't remember when I'm cleared for going into any body of water because I will not be until the beach trip but for some reason I want to say it is 3 weeks.

ImplantAdvice and fireflygrl like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to owlet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 07:01 AM

Thanks owlet! Our stats look pretty similar. You are making me rethink my 350cc

owlet likes this.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:56 AM

owlet is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ImplantAdvice View Post
Thanks owlet! Our stats look pretty similar. You are making me rethink my 350cc
Oh you definitely should. I originally went in thinking 350cc. I'm VERY glad I went with 450cc.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:01 PM

TexasGab is on a distinguished road
My BA/BL was June 1st LY. I departed for a cruise at exactly 4 weeks PO. PS cleared me with my incisions all closed. So if you don't have complications you should be fine, unless your PS objects.

ImplantAdvice likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasGab For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 06:45 AM

Thanks!! I go in tomorrow for my consult, we'll see what she says!!
Old 06-06-2016, 05:45 AM

Desdesdes is on a distinguished road
I'm 4 dpo from an anchor lift and augmentation. Hoping to get out of this compression bra after my post op visit today. It's hot outside.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:25 PM

mrsskywalker is on a distinguished road
I had BA with full anchor 5/20 and was cleared to go swimming at 3 weeks PO. My PS just suggested keeping my tape on to keep my incisions from getting too soggy.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:18 AM

KDCXO8233 is on a distinguished road
I had a BA with lollipop lift on May 19th and I will be cleared for swimming within the week. I would have been cleared at 3 weeks post op but I also had a full mommy makeover with a tummy tuck and lipo to my flanks and I have one spot on my tummy tuck incision that is still scabbed over. Until that is pink and no scabs, he said no swimming
Old 06-14-2016, 06:30 AM

Tugabear is on a distinguished road
I had my lift and BA yesterday. After looking through my papers it like I can resume most activities in three weeks.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:33 PM

Finally Me is on a distinguished road
Today was the day!

Hi Ladies. I just had my breast augmentation with lift done this morning (literally about 5 hots ago). I'm now home and resting. I had a lift plus implant exchange. I had an augmentation done in February last year. Today, I went from 421cc silicone to 560cc silicone. I was torn between the 560cc and the 600cc. I wish I would have went with the 600cc but oh well, I won't fret over the 40cc difference. Im sure I'll love it once the healing begins. I'm 5'5, 155lbs. I can't wait to see the end results. Anyone have any advice on how to keep the 'girls' looking great? Or are there any questions I can answer for you? Oh and as for your question, I was told that I could swim in 3 weeks but confirm with your Dr.

mrsskywalker likes this.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:34 AM

Sibithely is on a distinguished road
Hi. Iím scheduled for a breast lift in Toronto on June 29th. My boobs have become sagging and drooping after breastfeeding my twins. Iím quite excited about how my boobs will look after the surgery. Can anyone here suggest some after care tips after a breast lift? Can I expect wonderful result soon after the procedure?

My boobs are similar to these.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:27 PM

mrsskywalker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sibithely View Post
Hi. Iím scheduled for a breast lift in Toronto on June 29th. My boobs have become sagging and drooping after breastfeeding my twins. Iím quite excited about how my boobs will look after the surgery. Can anyone here suggest some after care tips after a breast lift? Can I expect wonderful result soon after the procedure?

My boobs are similar to these.
My best advice would be to follow your surgeons after care instructions to the T. Each surgeon does a slightly different technique and their after care plan is based on what they did. Thats why so many of us ladies have different answers to questions. Personally for me I believe the things that helped me recover so fast were staying hydrated, taking pain RX's as scheduled, getting plenty of rest and not getting up to do anything other than use the restroom and get more to drink. Lastly for me and please keep in mind I am not a Dr. but making sure my protein intake stayed over 100g each day. I saw an immediate drastic change after anchor lift and 350cc implants. They were beautiful the day I got my initial dressings off ( 3 dpo) and continue to look better and better every day. I am now 33dpo and feel confident enough to change in the locker room at the gym and let a few select girlfriends see just how amazing my PS is.