Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Embria
  • 2 Post By newboobs16
  • 1 Post By Amber2005

Lift with or without implants??

Old 05-03-2016, 08:29 AM

Amber2005 is on a distinguished road
Lift with or without implants??

I am 5'7'' 146lbs. My current bra size is around a 34d. I am getting a lift because I have sagging and have lost some breast tissue... not all, just some... mostly in my right side. The left breast is somewhat larger than the right. I am starting to wonder if I should just stick to the lift and not add the implants. I have a surgery date of 5/13/16. I ordered the Allergan round silicone style 15 339cc. Starting to worry that my ending result will be too big. I would rather end up with smaller from the lift than too big with the implants. If the implants just put me back to about where I am right now, I would be happy. I am just not sure if my lift is going to take me down enough for that. I want to come out looking as natural as possible. I workout a lot and do not want monsterous breasts. I had originally asked for implants because I was worried about not having enough fullness at the top.... getting less worried about that now. Not sure what to do?? So anxious about making a bad decision that I can hardly sleep at night. Any suggestions or opinions or similar worries out there? Thanks! New to this, but I will try to get a picture on here.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:22 PM

Embria is on a distinguished road
And have you tried sizers? You can also try to do rice test at home, but it's worth to go back to your ps if you are anxious , it's better spend time now than regret it later! Also perhaps you can find pics online of your ideal size/ shape and show to your ps to help him recommend best option!

Amber2005 likes this.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:32 PM

newboobs16 is on a distinguished road
Been in your boat :-)

Hi,

So I had this thought when I originally planned my surgery!
I had saggy d/dd (when pulled up by a bra) boobs which were deflated after losing about 30kg - my stats are quite similar to yours now.
I was originally quoted a crescent lift but on my surgery day the whole plan was scrapped and I had to have a full lift. This meant (due to sagginess) a lot of my natural breast tissue was removed. Had I not had implants I would probably have been about a c.
I'm so SO glad I had implants!

I'm now an E (for now) and I LOVE them! Best thing I've ever done!

I had 525cc in each - which I thought sounded humongous - I didn't find this out until after surgery but they are perfect!

If you've got any questions then go for it :-)
X

salome wilde and Amber2005 like this.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Embria View Post
And have you tried sizers? You can also try to do rice test at home, but it's worth to go back to your ps if you are anxious , it's better spend time now than regret it later! Also perhaps you can find pics online of your ideal size/ shape and show to your ps to help him recommend best option!
I tried sizers in the office.... twice. Picked the same implant both times. They seemed to look very close to the same size I am right now. Wondered if they'd look larger when it was all said and done though.... I overthink when I'm stressed. Lol. So far, I have decided just on the lift. If I feel later that I need more, I will go back for the implants

Embria likes this.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by newboobs16 View Post
Hi,

So I had this thought when I originally planned my surgery!
I had saggy d/dd (when pulled up by a bra) boobs which were deflated after losing about 30kg - my stats are quite similar to yours now.
I was originally quoted a crescent lift but on my surgery day the whole plan was scrapped and I had to have a full lift. This meant (due to sagginess) a lot of my natural breast tissue was removed. Had I not had implants I would probably have been about a c.
I'm so SO glad I had implants!

I'm now an E (for now) and I LOVE them! Best thing I've ever done!

I had 525cc in each - which I thought sounded humongous - I didn't find this out until after surgery but they are perfect!

If you've got any questions then go for it :-)
X
Thank you so much for sharing your story! So far, I have decided on just the lift.... knowing that I may or may not end up back for the implants at a later date. Hate to go under twice and have down time again, but I already feel less anxious about everything and am excited for my surgery now Congrats on your new boobies!
Old 05-05-2016, 04:42 PM

owlet is on a distinguished road
It sounds like your mind is made up but if you haven't already, chat with your doctor about it and ask what results you can expect. It may be perfect for you but my boobs were pretty much just skin by the time I had my BA/BL and on surgery day getting marked up my doctor said it was going to be an "aggressive lift." Just judging from the results I think I would have been an A cup without getting the implant. I obviously haven't seen you to give my un-professional opinion but do ask the doctor before setting anything in stone.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:22 PM

TexasGab is on a distinguished road
Good luck with your decision. If you decide to go through with it, don't worry about the size you picked. Us "taller" gals eat up the cc's. I got a full anchor lift and 510 cc mods and I still fit into everything I had pre-op. I fill some things out much better now, especially bikinis! Best decision I could have made for sure.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:42 PM

LuvLC is on a distinguished road
Does anyone highly recommend a PS in Ontario for BA/BL?

I am going to a 2nd PS this week. Has anyone had an amazing experience with results and minimal scaring in Ontario for a BL/BA? I would prefer to have only the donut scar and a second under the breast flap if possible. Hence, the right surgeon is extremely important to me.