Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

which incision

Old 05-08-2016, 06:19 AM

Maggie0909 is on a distinguished road
which incision

Hello, I've had my consultation, scheduled my appointment, and my pre-op is scheduled for next week. During my consultation I told my PS that I wanted the incision through the armpit (transaxillary incision) I want minimal scarring. I've spent the last few days focusing on all of my body motions to figure out what questions to ask about healing. My armpits, without deodorant they sweat very little, but it still moist. Shaving irritates the skin underneath my armpits so I have to wax it. I am thinking about changing my decision to incision under boob inframammary incision)- but my friends around me urge me not to because of scar.

To the women who had the incision under boob, how noticeable is your scar? For recovery, how long did you have to wait before you could lift your arms over your head? Pros and cons

To the women who had the underarm incision; how noticeable is your scar? For recovery, how long did you have to wait before you could lift your arms over your head? Pros and cons

Profile:

Pre-op: 34b
two pregnancies, 3 kids

Height: 5'0
weight: 113lbs

going for:

450cc
ideal size increase: big C, small D

Getting HP silicone breast under muscle

Last edited by Maggie0909; 05-08-2016 at 07:42 AM. Reason: added which implant I am getting
Old 05-08-2016, 06:35 AM

Mamas5pack is on a distinguished road
I just had my BA a month ago....I chose inframammary...my PS uses the rapid recovery program, so I had my arms above my head the same day as my surgery (and every waking hour for the next two days!) ...I washed and dried my hair that day too...As far as appearance, at first I was really worried because they seemed huge and so obvious...but already they have healed so much....I can feel them more than I can see them now....
Old 05-09-2016, 01:27 PM

owlet is on a distinguished road
Well your post is in the breast lift section so most of us probably have some heavy duty scars haha. I got an anchor lift so I have quite a few. They are still healing but at almost 4 weeks out, they are already way better than I expected. Had I not needed the lift, I probably would have gone for a crease incision - a friend of mine who didn't need a lift did and the scar really doesn't matter to either of us. Especially in the crease- it is less likely to show than armpit in my opinion. I'm no expert though obviously!